• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Looking at some of those pics, it sure does look like she has had her breasts "lifted" . . . pretty much the same size, but a bit of a foundation built under them to make them look more firm. Kind of what Veronika Zemanova did.

A shame though. Sydney's naturals truly were a wonder. Quite sad . . . another woman desired by thousands, but she somehow felt she wasn't good enough.

FWIW, she is still very pretty. Great body for sure . . . but she also has one of the most attractive faces in the business.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter that much whether she did or did not have cosmetic surgery. I'm more worried about her face; she recently seems drained somehow, tired, without joy. I've been a fan of hers for years, and I hope there is nothing wrong (for once, I hope my empathy is off the mark). But I hope this link will bring some joy to all you others. It's nothing I haven't seen before, but my favourite pic is in there (the one where she's holding the coffee cup).

http://sydney-moon.bulletinboardforum.com/

AWESOME Blonde babe with good tits

Anyone know who she is? I found the pics on a forum of a site u have to be a member of, so i can only post the pics.
Any help would be great thank!

Attachments

• 075.jpg
    075.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 573
Re: AWESOME Blonde babe with good tits

one more

Attachments

• 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 580
Re: AWESOME Blonde babe with good tits

is it? damn i've never been that hot on her before, but she looks fine in those pics. cheers bud