• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Swing state voters are against defunding planned parenthood!

Just as every republican stood on the debate stage vowing to take all funding and get rid of planned parenthood, you can put a check mark next to that task to go with all the other shit that they pledge to do that americans don't want done. Voters in Ohio, New Hampshire and Pennsylvania were polled on this and all of them want planned parenthood.

It's incredible to me that this gaggle of idiots cannot get it through their heads that women vote more than men, and women's issues are very serious to women, as you'd expect. Yet these idiots continue to disregard women and their health care and their issues entirely as if they still can't vote. It's unreal. They say nothing about unequal pay for women. It's not ever mentioned by a republican unless they asked about it and then they give some long-winded answer that ends up about Obamacare. Its just a great window into the relic that is the current republican party. It's outdated and fixated on a way of life that the majority of americans don't want.

here's the link to the article

For the most part, I agree.

I dread this election. I just think Clinton is corrupt. My gut tells me Sander will not beat her.

So, she is faced by a Republican candidate. If Trump's ego continues, he may become an independent and lock the election up for Clinton.

Otherwise, assuming we get a relatively sane Republican candidate they are going to be handcuffed by the social conservatives. This topic isn't even material in terms of $$. Just seems like a losing argument. ...and I'm Catholic.

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallp...lanned-parenthood-spend-that-government-money

And I like swing states. Any state that plays Glen Miller is ok by me!