• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
That's odd, because I just went on her DA and it was all there and just as awesome as ever. Perhaps they've reactivated the account...?

Glad I saved a couple of them. If the internet has taught me anything, don't expect something to be ther when you go back.

Did some reading in Deviantart and there's a good reason for it. At first the account holder (which was assumed to be Victoria) was accused of using pics from Kari Sweet's site, which was really weird cos with a body like hers, Victoria wouldn't even need to try and pass off someone else's pics as her own...

If anybody thought that was a bit suspicious, they'd have been on the money. Turned out the pics of Victoria were ripped from a cam website (I'm guessing camwithher), so the devart page was being run by a phoney!

http://chix0r.deviantart.com/journal/27500576/

So, guess the ban was for the best!

I had an inkling it wasn't her, seeing as what was said and posted there never quite matched up to everything else she's done over the years. That, and all those pictures shopped out her tattoos, which is ridiculous in and of itself.