• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
camwithher Sweet Victoria

hey i went to camwithher today and found out Sweet Victoria is no longer there :( and also if anyone has any of her fanclub videos in a link or download cuz i only got 4 or 5 videos and there was like 15 or more videos and 4 private videos does anyone have anything on her and is she on a new site or something. :confused: and if anyone of you have links plz P.M me the links and ill try to post a few links myself.

Re: camwithher Sweet Victoria

hey i went to camwithher today and found out Sweet Victoria is no longer there :( and also if anyone has any of her fanclub videos in a link or download cuz i only got 4 or 5 videos and there was like 15 or more videos and 4 private videos does anyone have anything on her and is she on a new site or something. :confused: and if anyone of you have links plz P.M me the links and ill try to post a few links myself.

um yes i just found out shes back :) so sry about that i said she was gone .....but does anyone have any linkz or videos of her at all cuz that i still want to know if u want a video of Sweet Victoria topless showing plz P.M. whenever u want to see it k

freeones_willem

Ex-FreeOnes Team Member
That little, "inner stomach"?

She looks hot but a little too fat for me....
I guess Denise Milani is as well? Both have fanging hips and tiny mid-sections, with a little "inner stomach." Is it that latter that causes you to believe such?