• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
sweetkrissy-gettingwet-006.jpg

http://sweet-krissy.org/getting-wet/

Hot as hell!!!

It looks like this one was shot with an actual camera instead of a webcam. I wonder who the lucky guy was that shot these.

A couple of things I've noticed:
Firstly, new sets from Krissy are nearly always released on a Sunday night around midnight (PDT).
Secondly, nearly all of her sets are shot with a webcam, however this most recent one was shot with a Nikon Coolpix L320 which hasn't been used since the "Your Schoolgirl" set from a few years ago. Not sure what this implies.
Also wondering how the webcam shots are done. Does she take a video and then take some screenshots later on a PC? Are these videos recorded from live webcams that people have been lucky enough to see? If so, it would be great if they were made available to download.

The_only_Spunky

Approved Content Owner
this isn't rocket science, if u notice all sites i own usually will update monday at 12:01am pst.

why she shot this with a camera and hasn't done it before, i dunno. and the webcam ones are not videos, they are webcam pictures, if there was video it would be on the site, and no they're not from live shows either, those again would be on the site.

this isn't rocket science, if u notice all sites i own usually will update monday at 12:01am pst.

why she shot this with a camera and hasn't done it before, i dunno. and the webcam ones are not videos, they are webcam pictures, if there was video it would be on the site, and no they're not from live shows either, those again would be on the site.

I didn't mean to be disrespectful if that's the way it came across. I didn't say it was rocket science, but thanks for clearing up the timing. I simply noticed that many of your other sites update on other days (e.g. Spunky Angels updated last night, being Tuesday). Krissy is almost exclusively on a Monday. Not implying anything, just wanting to know how the process works.

Regarding the webcam/picture comment, I think you've misunderstood me. The reason I speculated that they were screenshots taken from a video is because for them simply to be webcam pictures would require someone to press a capture button using a keyboard/mouse (unless she can do it telepathically). Obviously it's not her doing that, so if there is another person capturing these images, why not use the Coolpix, or if that's not available a smartphone even. Most people have a smartphone nowadays and the quality of the Coolpix/smartphone is going to be better than a webcam and will allow for various angles also. Getting back to my original point, I think they are screenshots taken from a video because it means she can do them by herself. I'll be more than happy to be proven wrong. Again, just trying to understand the process. It's my curious nature. No disrespect intended.

The_only_Spunky

Approved Content Owner
all site's update on monday if they update, if they update more then once a week (like spunky angels does) the updates are spread out a lil more like tuesday video / wednesday second pic set of the week.

there's programs that do timed shots i think, its her doing it by herself (sorry to ruin the illusion)

I honestly think, not that it's any of my business, that Pattycake and Krissy both took time out to have a kid. Cool, good for them, which would explain the change(s) in body shape.

I honestly think, not that it's any of my business, that Pattycake and Krissy both took time out to have a kid. Cool, good for them, which would explain the change(s) in body shape.

While I get why you're saying that, I can't recall a 9 month break (or even close to it) in her posting updates. And even if it was true, surely she wouldn't still be posting updates after having a kid (her most recent one was last Monday). Also, if that was true, why not just retire and announce the retirement, unless they're happy to milk money out of people by making them believe that they're still active (still claiming site membership fees).

Krissy didn't take time off to have a kid, she just sends me updates when she does them, i try to get her todo them all the time but yeah

What does she say when you ask her? Does she reply? Is there any dialogue between you? Is there any chance of getting her to post personally on this board?

Even better would be if she started using her Twitter account (@iamsweetkrissy), instead of it just being an automated rolling feed of old picsets. I notice avirex keeps commenting on that feed. He obviously hasn't figured it out.

all site's update on monday if they update, if they update more then once a week (like spunky angels does) the updates are spread out a lil more like tuesday video / wednesday second pic set of the week.

To clarify this, Spunky, if Krissy sends you content on a Tuesday, it doesn't get posted until the following Monday? Hardly seems logical. I can understand this for sites that do weekly updates (e.g. Nikki Sims, Bryci etc.). These sites are actually making an effort to get paid up subscribers. If they miss a week, there'll be all kinds of backlash from their customers. It makes sense to have a specific day of the week for those sites. But Krissys updates are lucky to be monthly (sometimes quarterly). I'd be surprised if there are more than 5 members on her site (and those poor saps are throwing away their money waiting for new material). Having a specific day of the week just seems strange.

The_only_Spunky

Approved Content Owner
To clarify this, Spunky, if Krissy sends you content on a Tuesday, it doesn't get posted until the following Monday? Hardly seems logical. I can understand this for sites that do weekly updates (e.g. Nikki Sims, Bryci etc.). These sites are actually making an effort to get paid up subscribers. If they miss a week, there'll be all kinds of backlash from their customers. It makes sense to have a specific day of the week for those sites. But Krissys updates are lucky to be monthly (sometimes quarterly). I'd be surprised if there are more than 5 members on her site (and those poor saps are throwing away their money waiting for new material). Having a specific day of the week just seems strange.

i don't sit around and wait for her to send me content.. so whenever it comes, it gets released the next monday usually, the last update was over a week before i posted cuz I was busy

and avirex is just too stupid to figure out he got scammed, has no clue what so ever, apparently he's going to ghana to find krissy :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Think!
Not only do I say it's a cheat!
Soon I'll see who took the money.
Submit Report !!!
Why do not you do anything?

Because this forum has nothing to do with the person who scammed you. You were not scammed by Sweet Krissy. You are barking up the wrong tree. Figure it out. It was somebody pretending to be Krissy who scammed you. Krissy has not contacted you.