• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Awesome new update. Once again proving that BennyBG is full of it.

Love the tight red pants, Krissy.

Interesting that dspark can convert 4 year old pictures to "Awesome new update". Those pictures were done before Krissy moved from Canada and US. They are just picked from Spunky's old archives and are not sent from Krissy. In the meantime Krissy has fulfilled a full new education as part of her new life. She is not gonna sent any new recordings to Spunky or anybody else. Stop your dreaming dspark - you know nothing.

Interesting that dspark can convert 4 year old pictures to "Awesome new update". Those pictures were done before Krissy moved from Canada and US. They are just picked from Spunky's old archives and are not sent from Krissy. In the meantime Krissy has fulfilled a full new education as part of her new life. She is not gonna sent any new recordings to Spunky or anybody else. Stop your dreaming dspark - you know nothing.

So what you're telling me is that Spunky has a whole collection of unreleased sets, and is periodically uploading them to her site. Seems legit��. Not to mention that she's changed her look a faie bit in that time. They look like recent pictures to me.

So what you're telling me is that Spunky has a whole collection of unreleased sets, and is periodically uploading them to her site. Seems legit��. Not to mention that she's changed her look a faie bit in that time. They look like recent pictures to me.

It is obvious that he is just trying to keep that site going on old stuff as long as anyone will pay - he has no contact to Krissy anymore

It is obvious that he is just trying to keep that site going on old stuff as long as anyone will pay - he has no contact to Krissy anymore

You still haven't come up with a good explanation to the fact that she was doing live webcams in February this year, three months after you first claimed she was finished. You also didn't explain why the picset that came out earlier this week looks completely different to her content from 4 years ago. And where is that statement that you said she was going to release? Holes in your story everywhere. Just relying on people to trust what you say, without hard proof.

You still haven't come up with a good explanation to the fact that she was doing live webcams in February this year, three months after you first claimed she was finished. You also didn't explain why the picset that came out earlier this week looks completely different to her content from 4 years ago. And where is that statement that you said she was going to release? Holes in your story everywhere. Just relying on people to trust what you say, without hard proof.

I regret the mistake with the webcam, it was not well coordinated, but I assure you that it won't happen again. If you like to know why she blogged you out I can tell you. As for the age of the picset, why not ask Spunky when and where it was produced; it would be interesting if he has another story than Krissy; it is only you who postulate that the picset is brandnew.

Soon we will give you information that will put an end to these speculations, and I am sure that you will be surprised, but things do not always go as quickly as desired.

By the way which kind of hard proof do you have from Spunky's stories?

I regret the mistake with the webcam, it was not well coordinated, but I assure you that it won't happen again. If you like to know why she blogged you out I can tell you. As for the age of the picset, why not ask Spunky when and where it was produced; it would be interesting if he has another story than Krissy; it is only you who postulate that the picset is brandnew.

Soon we will give you information that will put an end to these speculations, and I am sure that you will be surprised, but things do not always go as quickly as desired.

By the way which kind of hard proof do you have from Spunky's stories?

What are you on about with coordinating the webcam? Now you're simply not making sense. And what are you talking about with "If you like to know why she blogged you out"? Again, not making sense. Regarding the age of the picset, go back and look at her picsets from 2013 (4 years ago). She looks a fair bit different now. That's how I can tell the age.

You said 8 months ago that she was going to release a statement. Still waiting...

The proof from Spunky (and Krissy) is the releasing of numerous zipsets, both on her website and camwithher, and her live webcams. That's better than you've done.

I just had a look at her Twitter account yesterday and it's filled with comments from people like you, who have been scammed and are furious at "Krissy".

she lives in the vancouver area, what happened to her today? no idea haven't talked to her today.. but she does have a new update coming next week.. ask her which it is and tell me

Waiting with anticipation.

Spunky, this is a long shot, but given that you are in contact with her, is there any chance you could ask her to just post something (e.g. just a message to say 'hi') on Freeones personally (using her account), just so that we know that she still appreciates her fans. After all, we're the paying customers. If not, I'll understand. Of course, Benny will claim that that's proof that you're not in contact with her, the irony being that he has not been able to get her to post anything on here either.

Benny, still waiting to here what you are on about when you talk about me getting blocked by her. You haven't provided any clarification and I have no idea what you're talking about.

The_only_Spunky

Approved Content Owner
sweetkrissy-blackgloves-007.jpg

http://sweet-krissy.org/black-gloves/

Thanks for this Spunky. Always love to see new content from Krissy, but I wish we could buy her a new camera. The image quality really sucks.

It belongs to 5000euros.He dumbed me and an old man!
We are reporting ön the police and the investigation is undeway,there are proofs!See Twitter!avirex

It belongs to 5000euros.He dumbed me and an old man!
We are reporting ön the police and the investigation is undeway,there are proofs!See Twitter!avirex

Avirex, you've been scammed by someone other than Krissy. Stop responding to her Twitter feed as you are not talking to the person who scammed you.