• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Judging by the picture, this video is about 10 years old and just hasn't been released until now, although I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

same with the new post wet and naked?

It looks at least 7 years old. The video is only 53 seconds long.

Spunky, if you have all this old stuff, why not just release it all at the same time rather than in dribs and drabs? Have you spoken to Krissy recently. Can we expect anything new from her soon?

Spunky, if you have all this old stuff, why not just release it all at the same time rather than in dribs and drabs? Have you spoken to Krissy recently. Can we expect anything new from her soon?

Right, if you have contact with her, why not sign her to a new contract or whatever? She obviously still has a following. If she's not into that, then release it all and call it a day.

This is a long shot Spunky, but is there an email address we can contact her on. She used to have an email address listed on her site (used to be thesweetkrissy@hotmail.com, then changed to camwithkrissy@hotmail.com). I've tried both of these. The first one bounced back as non-existent, the second one sent with no issues but I don't get a reply. Does she still use it? Or does she have a new one that we can contact her on.

We had an update the last 2 Mondays in a row on her site. I was hoping for something today. Disappointed, again:crying:.

The_only_Spunky

Approved Content Owner

I don't think that video was 7 years old.. well maybe i dunno.. those videos are just things i found on random harddrives that never got released. Krissy is in charge of her own content i can't force her to shoot new stuff so.. yeah

Spunky, do you care to disclose weather you have tried involving her in more shoots, as in a contract or whatever means you use? Or have you/her just decided to move on? thanks

Spunky, do you care to disclose weather you have tried involving her in more shoots, as in a contract or whatever means you use? Or have you/her just decided to move on? thanks

I'd also like to know why she stopped doing zipsets? Surely she makes more money from these, given they are separate from her website access.