• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Just had a chat with Sweet Krissy at camwithher.com so she's definitely still active (and still in Canada). She was doing webcams and everything. For some reason though she blocked me from the webchat after a while. Not sure what I said to her that crossed the line.

She still looks amazing, although it'll cost you a pretty penny to see for yourself. It costs about US$5 a minute to have a private webcam chat. I wasn't gonna pay that. I'd pay to join her website if she updated more often as you get more for your money that way. I guess she's sick of all the people who get her content for free from other sites that post it, hence the private webcam only approach.

The_only_Spunky

Approved Content Owner
sweetkrissy-pinkandwhitelace-005.jpg

http://sweet-krissy.org/pink-white-lace/

the set is live on her site (for some reason the server didn't push it live last night)

Hey Spunky, what's with the little bursts of activity for a few weeks and then nothing for months? She was very active on camwithher for a couple of months and now we haven't seen or heard from her since the end of February. Have you heard from her since then?