• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Superman Vs Luke Skywalker

WHO WOULD WIN?!

• Total voters
If we're talking about any version of Superman, then I believe the Pre-Crisis Superman (yeah the one that existed in DC Comics from the mid 1950's to the mid 1980's) would be quite a formidable opponent for 'ol Skywalker.

Why? Well considering the guy could literally blow out a star with his 'super-breath', and was shown to be able to juggle entire planets like apples, confidence in the guy kinda goes up after feats such as that. Also, Pre-Crisis Supes wasnt limited to one Universe as there were indeed numerous stories involving him traveling to other universes with alternate earths (Earth-2, Earth-3, Earth-Prime ect ect) for various reasons.

So ultimately, Luke vs. Post-Crisis Superman ... I'll go with Luke on that one.

But if it's the Pre-Crisis Superman (Golden Age Superman as well since he was shown knocking out the Pre-Crisis Superman in COIE), then I gotta go with Supes.

If we're talking about any version of Superman, then I believe the Pre-Crisis Superman (yeah the one that existed in DC Comics from the mid 1950's to the mid 1980's) would be quite a formidable opponent for 'ol Skywalker.

Why? Well considering the guy could literally blow out a star with his 'super-breath', and was shown to be able to juggle entire planets like apples, confidence in the guy kinda goes up after feats such as that. Also, Pre-Crisis Supes wasnt limited to one Universe as there were indeed numerous stories involving him traveling to other universes with alternate earths (Earth-2, Earth-3, Earth-Prime ect ect) for various reasons.

So ultimately, Luke vs. Post-Crisis Superman ... I'll go with Luke on that one.

But if it's the Pre-Crisis Superman (Golden Age Superman as well since he was shown knocking out the Pre-Crisis Superman in COIE), then I gotta go with Supes.

What about Electro-Superman and his electric powers?:D

What about Electro-Superman and his electric powers?:D
:D

Luke would have a field day with Electro-Superman. And yeah, even if there were actually TWO of them (Superman Blue/Superman Red), I would still give it to Luke.

This was at a time (not very long after returning from the dead if memory serves me correctly which it hardly ever does) where Superman had to actually get used to these newly acquired powers, and suffice to say, there was indeed a trial and error stage (think early Spider-Man and you get the idea).

Eventually, Superman was finally, and thankfully, restored to his usual self in a one-shot comic titled, Superman Forever, and the rest, as they say, is history.

And before you ask, Darkwarrior ... I wouldnt even give Post-Crisis Superman with the super MULLET a win over Luke either. ;)

:D

Luke would have a field day with Electro-Superman. And yeah, even if there were actually TWO of them (Superman Blue/Superman Red), I would still give it to Luke.

This was at a time (not very long after returning from the dead if memory serves me correctly which it hardly ever does) where Superman had to actually get used to these newly acquired powers, and suffice to say, there was indeed a trial and error stage (think early Spider-Man and you get the idea).

Eventually, Superman was finally, and thankfully, restored to his usual self in a one-shot comic titled, Superman Forever, and the rest, as they say, is history.

And before you ask, Darkwarrior ... I wouldnt even give Post-Crisis Superman with the super MULLET a win over Luke either. ;)

I have "Superman Forever", I hated Electro-Superman. While we're at it, what about Connor Kent (clone Superman/Superboy) and the Eradicator. They are close in power to Superman.:1orglaugh

Alright...does Superman derive his power from Earth or does he take it with him? Luke's powers travel with him everywhere. Most of my Superman knowledge comes from Superman II/Zod. General Zod and his minions had the same powers as Superman on Earth. I did not believe that Superman (as Jarel) had any powers on his home planet but that his people were simply a far more advanced civilization than Earth.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Okay guys what about Chuck Norris? He would beat them both.

Trick question. Chuck Norris once breathed on them, thus giving them super powers. He allows them to live day-to-day despite having seen his face.

I have "Superman Forever", I hated Electro-Superman. While we're at it, what about Connor Kent (clone Superman/Superboy) and the Eradicator. They are close in power to Superman.:1orglaugh

:laugh:

Superboy/Conner Kent: The clone that should have been in a remake/reboot/re-imaging/whatever the fuck they call it now of "My two Dads", and eventually killed off by the stuttering Superboy-Prime?

Luke > Conner :D

And as for Eradicator, never been a big fan of the character to be quite honest. He's ok, but to me his most memorable moment was when he got his ass handed to him by Hank Henshaw (Cyborg Superman) in Coast City (things really were booming in Coast City at the time!).

Luke > Eradicator :yesyes:

Alright...does Superman derive his power from Earth or does he take it with him? Luke's powers travel with him everywhere. Most of my Superman knowledge comes from Superman II/Zod. General Zod and his minions had the same powers as Superman on Earth. I did not believe that Superman (as Jarel) had any powers on his home planet but that his people were simply a far more advanced civilization than Earth.

Superman's kryptonian name is Kal-El his father is Jor-El. Anyway, Superman's body is a solar battery. His body absorbs the light and heat of a yellow sun and that is what allows him to do what he can do. The reason he wouldn't have any abilities on Krypton is because Krypton had a red sun. General Zod actually did say this in Superman II. Further more when Superman is weakened all he has to do is fly toward the sun and his strength is returned to him. Kryptonians powers have absolutely nothing to do with what planet they are on, just the star the planet revolves around. Pretty much if Luke transferred Superman to a planet with a yellow sun then he might as well fight him on Earth but any other star color and it's probably going to be a one sided fight in Luke's favor.

Superman's powers were explained as basically a result of the weaker gravity of Earth and the intensity of Earth's yellow sun.

Superman's powers decreased if he entered an environment similar to that of Krypton, or if he was exposed to the solar energy of a red sun. :)

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
superman get's his powers from earth's yellow sun and reduced gravity. It's tough to say what effect the star wars galaxy would have on him, but it seems that there must be some star systems that are close enough to the conditions of Krypton which would render superman a mere mortal.

However if he had his powers, then laser weapons such as blasters and lightsabers would be ineffective against him. Luke could defeat him using the force, but that would be the path of the dark side and Luke wouldn't do that.

Thats exactly right,
except you forgot orange stars and green clovers.

Superman's kryptonian name is Kal-El his father is Jor-El. Anyway, Superman's body is a solar battery. His body absorbs the light and heat of a yellow sun and that is what allows him to do what he can do. The reason he wouldn't have any abilities on Krypton is because Krypton had a red sun. General Zod actually did say this in Superman II. Further more when Superman is weakened all he has to do is fly toward the sun and his strength is returned to him. Kryptonians powers have absolutely nothing to do with what planet they are on, just the star the planet revolves around. Pretty much if Luke transferred Superman to a planet with a yellow sun then he might as well fight him on Earth but any other star color and it's probably going to be a one sided fight in Luke's favor.

Also bear in mind, if they battled on Tatoinne, Superman would have two suns to get his power from.