• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Superman Vs Luke Skywalker

WHO WOULD WIN?!

• Total voters

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Who would you fuck?

..wait, shit. Sorry I read so many of those threads.. I mean who would win?

bah...............Luke,Luke,fricking JEDI

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Superman

I would fuck Luke, and be fucked by Superman, he's deffinetely the dom in the relationship.........

Oh :cough:........errm........yeah.........I need to start reading the whole post before I reply :crash:

Errrrrrmmmmmm................Superman :dunno:

Luke would be willing to slice him with the light saber, Superman can't commit himself to kill Luke.

I was originally going to say Superman but then thought, if I was a Jedi I would use the Force to figure out Superman's weakness "Kryptonite". Once I figured that out I would replace my lightsaber crystal with a Kryptonite Crystal And proceed with beating Superman. However I know that Superman wouldn't give up until his very last breath (like in his battle with Doomsday) so I say Luke Skywalker would win but barely.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I was originally going to say Superman but then thought, if I was a Jedi I would use the Force to figure out Superman's weakness "Kryptonite". Once I figured that out I would replace my lightsaber crystal with a Kryptonite Crystal And proceed with beating Superman. However I know that Superman wouldn't give up until his very last breath (like in his battle with Doomsday) so I say Luke Skywalker would win but barely.

Indeed. The force is very useful against all lifeforms.. and the lightsaber could easily be reconfigured for a kryptonite krystal. There ya have it.

how about aquaman vs. greedo?

... aquaman just barely.

superman get's his powers from earth's yellow sun and reduced gravity. It's tough to say what effect the star wars galaxy would have on him, but it seems that there must be some star systems that are close enough to the conditions of Krypton which would render superman a mere mortal.

However if he had his powers, then laser weapons such as blasters and lightsabers would be ineffective against him. Luke could defeat him using the force, but that would be the path of the dark side and Luke wouldn't do that.

I originally voted for Luke, but after considering that last part, I am now in favor of Superman to win.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Like you said, Superman fought Doomsday. Luke doesn't stand a chance.

Superman would take the lightsaber away within a few seconds. More than likely destroying it with his super-breath, then smashing it. Also, super-speed. Luke can't run very fast or fly. So, Superman wins this without breaking a sweat.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Like you said, Superman fought Doomsday. Luke doesn't stand a chance.

Superman would take the lightsaber away within a few seconds. More than likely destroying it with his super-breath, then smashing it. Also, super-speed. Luke can't run very fast or fly. So, Superman wins this without breaking a sweat.

All jedi can use jedi knight speed, among other things. He can use a force shield or somesuch. A little battle meditation would let him see some of the moves superman would make. A jedi has intuition, superman is just super, man.