• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Supadupafly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6763561, member: 586426"]Oh and they just so happened to write the near exact words that you did in the thread you created about DOA?!

Whatever......

Dear Briana - Can you enlighten me further?

I am probably the only Finnish member of the Freeones page.

Maybe someone could find out which country these YouTube comment come from?

Who the hell's actually in charge of FreeOne's? Like The Big Cheese.... The Guy?... No, I don't want to right them a letter complaining about the board drama or anything, I'm just curious. I mean, have any of you actually seen them/have any reason to believe they're not just a loose brain hooked up to all kinds of machines?

No, I don't want to right them a letter complaining about the board drama or anything, I'm just curious. I mean, have any of you actually seen them/have any reason to believe they're not just a loose brain hooked up to all kinds of machines?

Freeones is a great site.

The only bad thing is that some people want attention.

I do not want to participate in the dispute.

I'm just a visitor.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
man. what a bunch of drama. :1orglaugh

sams a joke. and everyone lets him run around being a joke.

its pretty ridiculous. baconsalt and wtcwasfallendown had nothing on that troll.

man. what a bunch of drama. :1orglaugh

sams a joke. and everyone lets him run around being a joke.

its pretty ridiculous. baconsalt and wtcwasfallendown had nothing on that troll.

they also got perma banned pretty quick...this thread reminds me of junior high, i'll leave what part(s) up to interpretation :D

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Tway this is going I am still trying to find out wt this thread is still during open. I read some good points in this thread and at the sam time i saw some real bullshit as well.I will say this I am not a mod but we are all adults and we all know how to act. Don't mess up a good thing,but i do like the show.:popcorn:In my T.O. voice get ya popcorn ready:popcorn:.Yea I went there.

Who the hell's actually in charge of FreeOne's? Like The Big Cheese.... The Guy?... No, I don't want to right them a letter complaining about the board drama or anything, I'm just curious. I mean, have any of you actually seen them/have any reason to believe they're not just a loose brain hooked up to all kinds of machines?

Nah. Want to know who is really in charge?

http://board.freeones.com/member.php?239508-STDiva

Let me pull up my chair. This drama is getting good :tongue:

coolstory.gif

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Freeones is a great site.

The only bad thing is that some people want attention.

I do not want to participate in the dispute.

I'm just a visitor.

:yesyes: Leave Assari alone. :nono:

Turn your attention back to, Superfluous. He's the topic of the thread. :tongue:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Finnish yourself off maybe?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
You should probably just stop posting altogether. Or practice swan diving off a really high bridge. Preferably both.

I'm still not sure if you pretend to be fucking stupid or if it's just your natural disposition. It's definitely fucking annoying though.

Agreed. And I'm starting to think he uses the 'language barrier' crap as an excuse to say shit and get away with it.....

Dear Briana - Can you enlighten me further?

Put it in a PM hun.

Well I'm willing to bet it's Finland.....

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Briana, what I have done and where is the evidence?

Well the user that posted the comments was Assari2.....And this is what he (you) wrote on all my videos:

'Briana Lee is friend of coward moderator DOA82.

Not very good advertising.'

Seem familiar?! :facepalm:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6766199, member: 586426"]Well the user that posted the comments was Assari2.....And this is what he (you) wrote on all my videos:

'Briana Lee is friend of coward moderator DOA82.

Not very good advertising.'

Seem familiar?! :facepalm:

That is not a evidence.

That is just a forum post.

Status
Not open for further replies.