• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sunburn

So I went hiking this weekend naked as a jay bird.
I didn't put on enough sunscreen, and I sunburned my scrotum.

Please send me your sympathy, with aloe vera too please.

how does one sunburn a scrotum?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i used to get sunburned all the time when i was fishing for a living.

a little known fact: you can get sunburned when its not even sunny. clouds will not save you.

squallumz

True, it is even worse around snow and water

yep. i started using sunscreen on my exposed areas after a couple of times of getting fried. luckily, i was mostly covered. the back of the neck and face got it worst.

Pictures of your sunburned scrotum, or it's bullshit! :D

a little known fact: you can get sunburned when its not even sunny. clouds will not save you.

Actually, clouds not only don't block out the sun's rays, but they magnify the light coming through. It's kind of like holding a magnifying glass up to a light. You get worse sunburns when it's cloudy than when it's sunny.

squallumz

Actually, clouds not only don't block out the sun's rays, but they magnify the light coming through. It's kind of like holding a magnifying glass up to a light. You get worse sunburns when it's cloudy than when it's sunny.

i know it. i let my guard down one day on a fishing run on a gorgeous overcast day. it was cool and gloomy. i got so fucking burned.

I remember some friends and I once went canoeing and got sunburned so horribly bad. Luckily the next day History Channel was showing a Band of Brothers marathon so we all lounged around all day not moving an inch and watched it, loved it (except the sunburn of course)

Sounds funny, sunburn in this time of the year if you live where I live. :D
We got like 12°C, that's like 53.6°F. There's no way of going out naked now. :)

I do believe that a ball slap is in order here. Pain is the only way that some people learn.