• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sunburn

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Hey you could of had poison ivy or some kind of woodland creature could have ate you.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I just got over a brutal sunburn on my lower back/ass. Snorkelling in Cancun with no sunscreen (tourguide wouldn't let me use it because we were in freshwater ie. drinking water) with my ass floating out of the water...yeah burned to shit. I have the stupidest looking tan lines now :( :( :(

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
What?
Where you walking on your hands?
I'm calling horseshit.
...fuck outta here!
:facepalm:

kelleycabbana

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Oh My Mr Balls...nothing is worse then a sunburn especially there...I do hope you protect and care for your little guys...there in need of TLC...
Aloe yes and even milk..LOL...seriously google it...and vinegar if you can stand the smell....give it 3-4 days...I hope your feeling better soon..because
THAT TOTALLY SUCKS....since you were naked I hope you had a HOT chick with you and she fucked the shit out of you..LOL..sorry Im all about public fucking

So I went hiking this weekend naked as a jay bird.
I didn't put on enough sunscreen, and I sunburned my scrotum.

Please send me your sympathy, with aloe vera too please.

Where in the living fuck do you live that allows you to go hiking naked?!

Looking for your next vacationing destination? I don't think your mutilated wang would be very popular there.

since you were naked I hope you had a HOT chick with you and she fucked the shit out of you

If he did have a chick with him, she was inflatable. ;)

Wtf? Your scrotum??? Nude tanning or something??

Yes; it was so nice this weekend I went on a trip to the mountains in Big Bear for a walk.

Where in the living fuck do you live that allows you to go hiking naked?!

You can hike naked on U.S. Forest land unless someone complains

Oh My Mr Balls...nothing is worse then a sunburn especially there...I do hope you protect and care for your little guys...there in need of TLC...
Aloe yes and even milk..LOL...seriously google it...and vinegar if you can stand the smell....give it 3-4 days...I hope your feeling better soon..because
THAT TOTALLY SUCKS....since you were naked I hope you had a HOT chick with you and she fucked the shit out of you..LOL..sorry Im all about public fucking

I may have to try the milk remedey...har har milk balls.