• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Summoning Harley Spencer (bamf!)

But, why do you care so much? She's not your bf, besides I'm sure you know 95% of decisions people make are self motivated even if it's something like helping someone.

People do things that aren't good (that's life), giving people "advice" over the internet is futile (unless they're asking for it of course).

The advice is irrelevant. It was a simple question she could have ignored and this thread would still be 3 pages long. Instead she gets her panties in a bunch.

The advice is irrelevant. It was a simple question she could have ignored and this thread would still be 3 pages long. Instead she gets her panties in a bunch.

Fair enough.

She'll be back soon I suspect.

We all come back.

She acts like she's being hassled everyday in every thread. A few days from now this thread will be buried and it won't come up again until Smallville bumps it 4 years from now.

Wow! This is intense! Everyone has stock answers for everything. I know that's a general statement, but it's true. Look around you. You cheat, dump. If you want to start a business. Borrow the money from your parents. What's different about those answers? There are no differences. You looked at a solution that either you used, or someone you heard of used, and therefore, that was the answer.
I think Harley's point, and EVERYONE should pay attention to this in their own lives, and in all the things they hear about and read, is THEY DON'T KNOW. Maybe some of the general points, yes, but not what makes the decisions. She has factors and variables that she has to consider. If you don't live it, you can give advice, but you can't call someone a bitch for not taking YOUR advice. Or making a value judgement about it.
I'm going to bring up big things so that we don't all get personal about this . . . but should we back Israel if they go to war with Iran? What will it cost us if we do? What will it cost us if we don't? Why do I ask this? Because there are no easy answers and WE pay regardless of the decision. In Harley's case, there are no easy answers and we DON'T pay, regardless of the decision.
So . . . . exactly why is she a bitch? A cunt? Blah, blah, blah? The first words out of your mouth with someone you board with is name-calling when you would never be the one to pay a price? What are you? An asshole? (Generally speaking). What do you call people who you DON'T know?

I don't believe that people can hide behind the framework of "honesty," and "freedom of speech," if you don't have enough responsibility to respect anyone else. I do believe in shooting people who call someone names, I grew up with that and I believe that it will teach us lessons in care before carelessness. I used to believe that women were battered by men, until I realized that many men were battered by women who couldn't control their mouths. So seeing the equality of the verbal and the physical is not too much of a stretch.

Anyway, sorry if this goes over everyone's head . . . I've been told it happens.

Please enlighten me on the ass kicking I supposedly received. All I see is people backing me up, not to mention the countless rep and pms I received from those who wanted to stay silent. Besides, Honda started siding with Harley, that's pretty much a 1st round KO itself.

The fact of the matter is, Harley is a bitch, selfish asshole for cheating and she can't accept that someone on the board gives her the straightforward truth about it instead of the ass kissing you ocsms usually get. Cheating is wrong, she knows it wrong, but she does it anyway. Respect lost. Game over. She won't even answer the simple questions I was asking. Why stay with him? She dodges that shit like she dodges her real life problems. All.she does is get upset that someone calls her out on it instead of telling her how hot she is.

8...9...10. And the winner is...

Enlighten? Enlighten? You couldn't BE enlightened. Some things are not possible. Like Lipstick on Flying Pigs. Some people stopped growing before they left their mother's womb. In order to be enlightened, you have to think. In order to think, you have to shut your mouth (or typing) long enough to hear anything other than the nah, nah, nah with the fingers in your ears.

A) Fact: "The fact of the matter is, Harley is a bitch, selfish asshole for cheating" so what IS factual about that - as opposed to opinion? Any opinion? "bitch, selfish asshole?" Really? How much do you need to be enlightened? You wrote somewhere in this thread that she could have dropped this "three pages ago," except you forgot to mention that your "advice," had the word: "bitch" attached to the end of it.
B) Calling someone "wrong." What kind of enlightening do you need or want when you have no comprehension of the idea or concept, that calling anyone names, for any reason whatsoever, IS wrong. The words themselves are definitions. Visual definitions, but the meaning, and the way you use them are YOUR attempt to impose YOUR values, and YOUR will, and YOUR opinion on someone else. What kind of enlightenment would you like?
C) Honesty. Honesty? Honesty? What kind of honesty and manly integrity do you have when you call someone a name without a cocked gun to your head? Oh, I'm sorry, it's worth it when you're protected by a board on a site on an internet that separates you from reality. But if that were happening (gun to head and pee running down your leg while you pleaded for your life with: "oh please sir, I didn't mean it, I'm an asshole, I know I am, please don't do anything to me, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeassssseeeeeeeee!!!!" Ah, but calling someone a "bitch, selfish asshole" is ok, and "freedom of speech," and you're such an "honest" guy. So, enlighten ME! I really would like to know about how RIGHT you are, and how HONEST you are when you can bash people with "Freedom" and impunity.
D) The point isn't Harley. The point is YOU. The point isn't what is right or wrong. The point is whether YOU are right or wrong. The point isn't which direction or where her decision lies, but how YOU addressed someone. It's something you have control of, but you don't control. So the real question isn't whether Harley has control, but whether you have the ability to open your mouth without insulting someone. And don't say you can't control yourself. If you can control your bowels. You can control yourself. And if you could control yourself with a gun pointed at your head, you can control yourself when you have the freedom to make the decision about whether to control yourself or not.

Sorry for the book, but I HAVE had guns pointed at me. I don't like it and I have been in the position of not saying what I would LIKE to say.
I think anyone who flippant quotes the Constitution or Bill of Rights and any of it's amendments should get a real life and walk in the real world for a day or two (if they survive) and consider the perspectives of someone else. As I always say, if you want absolute freedom, move to Somalia. You can have your own house, your own army, your own bullets and you will be free to defend yourself 24/7.

And if I made anyone angry, I'm sorry. I was just being "honest." And exercising my "Freedom of Speech." Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Soooooooooooo . . . . How bout them Seahawks?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
It's really unfortunate how this thread turned out. I don't agree with cheating on a spouse or significant other either. But there is a way to disagree with (otherwise reasonable) people and then there's the holier than thou/being as offensive as possible way of doing it. IMO, Harley was always sincere in her posts. I don't know her personally, but I've always liked her and her style. I don't agree with her on this particular issue. And while I'm not calling out any member in particular on the way that this went down, it's not as if she was a troll or a bigoted, asshole/Sam Fisher type member here. So I don't agree with how this was handled. I'm not calling for her to have been treated better or with kid gloves simply because her name is in pink. I'm simply saying that any member who has presented themselves well in every other thread, on most every other topic, could be treated with a good deal more reason and respect, even if they're doing something that I don't personally agree with either.

She's 21 and she may regret this episode later on, if she doesn't already. But most of the arguments in this thread were presented so poorly that I doubt anyone conveyed a message to her that did anything other than make her defensive and sorry that she ever shared the first detail of her life.

She got defensive because she knows its the truth. She's a fucking joke playing the victim card looking for sympathy. Oh my boyfriend can't make me cum. I'm cheating on him. Poor me. 99% of the time she would get sympathy from all the white knights here too. But she didn't, she tried guilt tripping everybody and then bounced. when it didn't work. Good riddance.

Also, is it odd that the guy who started this thread as some kind of witch hunt ultimately ended up siding with the person he was calling out?

That seems self defeating to me.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Wow this thread got serious in a hurry.....

Do I comment on the situation in discussion....nah....I'll just watch Diva gets his ass kicked some more (although I was impressed that he stood his ground)

Mind your business....

:D

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Damn I can't rep Diva again! And honestly I wouldn't know which post of him to choose to rep him. All his posts in here are great and nothing but the truth.

Please, Diva, accept these smilies to honor your posts instead of repping you:

:clap: :bowdown: :thumbsup: :hatsoff: :iloveyou:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
You are an asshole.

I have said everything I have to say. There is nothing more to say to you or anyone else, seeing as you aren't capable of having a rational conversation or seeing something from someone else's perspective.

I'm done with you guys. I'm done with FreeOnes, I will not be posting anymore on this board. I've had enough. Go ahead and make all sorts of jokes about me while I'm gone, about how I act like I child, how I ran away from my problems, how I can't take being told the truth, blah blah. You guys suck. Have a nice life.
Sad to see you leave, cause....well...you're a hotty...

I won't make a joke out of you, cause...you already make one out of yourself by acting the way you do. :(

You'll leave the board but not your bf. Obv.
:1orglaugh Haha classic. Where is this drums smiley when you need it...This da-dumm-dish smiley..:o

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Her sweeping generalisation.
No, that means that I make less than $12,000/year, period. I make less than $1,000/month from both my website and from my paychecks at work combined. I do not have savings.

You are an asshole.
Really? Ouch.
I know I am :D
Also, is it odd that the guy who started this thread as some kind of witch hunt ultimately ended up siding with the person he was calling out?

That seems self defeating to me.
Welcome to the internet, where people are so fucking stupid that they make elected officials look smart.
Sad to see you leave, cause....well...you're a hotty...

I won't make a joke out of you, cause...you already make one out of yourself by acting the way you do. :(

:1orglaugh Haha classic. Where is this drums smiley when you need it...This da-dumm-dish smiley..:o

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Please enlighten me on the ass kicking I supposedly received. All I see is people backing me up, not to mention the countless rep and pms I received from those who wanted to stay silent. Besides, Honda started siding with Harley, that's pretty much a 1st round KO itself.

The fact of the matter is, Harley is a bitch, selfish asshole for cheating and she can't accept that someone on the board gives her the straightforward truth about it instead of the ass kissing you ocsms usually get. Cheating is wrong, she knows it wrong, but she does it anyway. Respect lost. Game over. She won't even answer the simple questions I was asking. Why stay with him? She dodges that shit like she dodges her real life problems. All.she does is get upset that someone calls her out on it instead of telling her how hot she is.

8...9...10. And the winner is...

I prefer people to kiss my feet rather than my ass....;)

Mind your business....

:D

:booty:

You are an asshole.

I have said everything I have to say. There is nothing more to say to you or anyone else, seeing as you aren't capable of having a rational conversation or seeing something from someone else's perspective.

I'm done with you guys. I'm done with FreeOnes, I will not be posting anymore on this board. I've had enough. Go ahead and make all sorts of jokes about me while I'm gone, about how I act like I child, how I ran away from my problems, how I can't take being told the truth, blah blah. You guys suck. Have a nice life.

Wow...really?!

Don't take what everyone says so seriously on here and you're enjoy your Freeones experience alot more....trust me.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7026066, member: 586426"]Don't take what everyone says so seriously on here and you're enjoy your Freeones experience alot more....trust me.

You should give classes for most people on here.

Shifty

O.G.
Y'all need to mind your own business. Seriously.

I for one don't give a flying fuck about who cheats on who. Further, I couldn't be bothered to pass judgement on people that I don't know. :)dunno:)

Lastly, and quite frankly ... if you've been cheated on and/or dumped ... you need to figure out how to deal with it more appropriately and without attacking others.

At the very (very) least - projection is a selfish, lowly, shitty form of therapy.

Mayhem

Banned
y'all need to mind your own business. Seriously.

I for one don't give a flying fuck about who cheats on who. Further, i couldn't be bothered to pass judgement on people that i don't know. :)dunno:)

lastly, and quite frankly ... If you've been cheated on and/or dumped ... You need to figure out how to deal with it more appropriately and without attacking others.

At the very (very) least - projection is a selfish, lowly, shitty form of therapy.

qft ^^^

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I prefer people to kiss my feet rather than my ass....;)

Don't take what everyone says so seriously on here and you're enjoy your Freeones experience alot more....trust me.

I will never understand this. How can you possibly get offended on a message board? This isn't real, it does not matter. This has no effect on your personal life and if it does see a shrink.