• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Summoning Harley Spencer (bamf!)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Do I comment on the situation in discussion....nah....I'll just watch Diva gets his ass kicked some more (although I was impressed that he stood his ground)

What thread were you reading? :1orglaugh

If it was a boxing match, they would have called it. Stay down, Harley! Stay down!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member

If it was a boxing match, they would have called it. Stay down, Harley! Stay down!

:1orglaugh

The guys (and gals) telling Harley to end her relationship with her bf...

I think it's fairly obvious that she knows what she's doing is wrong, but sometimes shit gets complicated. It's easy to say "...Do the right thing..." in a given situation, but the reality is no one knows how they'd react or behave if they were in that SAME situation.

Contrary to popular belief women are more likely to cheat in a relationship...this is because they are generally ruled by their emotions...and as a consequence, are more likely to get swept up in "moments".

...And, quite frankly it's none of our business, it's not like she's asking for advice or anything.

Is that so? Who woulda thunk.... Well I don't think that the simple fact that I'm having an affair has anything to do with why I came.

Maybe not but it helps...

And FYI, the guy who made me orgasm is a nice guy too. Perhaps not necessarily a hopeless romantic, but definitely a great guy and FAR from your typical guy...

This helps too...assuming "not typical" is a good thing.

The guys (and gals) telling Harley to end her relationship with her bf...

I think it's fairly obvious that she knows what she's doing is wrong, but sometimes shit gets complicated. It's easy to say "...Do the right thing..." in a given situation, but the reality is no one knows how they'd react or behave if they were in that SAME situation.

Contrary to popular belief women are more likely to cheat in a relationship...this is because they are generally ruled by their emotions...and as a consequence, are more likely to get swept up in "moments".

...And, quite frankly it's none of our business, it's not like she's asking for advice or anything.

this is pretty much spot on. easy to tell people to do the right thing from the sidelines, it's not always that simple when you're there even if you know what the right thing to do is. she'll do what she feels is best, and none of us here know her personally or will be affected by her decision good or bad so it's really not our concern.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Everyone pretty much agrees with you Diva. I know for sure if I cheated and I told OCSM's in a thread like this, the hate messages would start pouring. Big time. She needs to tell him the truth at some point because if she doesn't and keeps it hidden for a long time it could get much worst later on...Even if it's going to cost her everything...Now from Harley's pov she's been through a lot of shit. Growing up wise and relationship wise. She's been used by others even when she was there for those who wouldn't be there for her vice versa, struggled, worked hard, and yes even been cheated on by past partners...Now look we don't know her life and all but how do we not know if we were in Harley Spencer's shoes we wouldn't do the same? Harley knows she's done wrong and has mentioned so but judging her and easily calling her a bad person "she did this she did this she did that" to posting machismo destructive rants isn't going to slove anything. It's just going to crush one's self esteem and well I could be wrong but imo that's probably the last thing she ever wants to read in a thread like this.

This is funny. She cheats. I call her out and I'm the asshole. How am I an asshole? Because I'm not kissing your ass like everybody else around here does? Ohh poor baby. I'm sure you had good reason to go behind your man's back. Aww poor Harley. She's got it so tough. I forgot you have a pink name. My bad!!!!

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Good luck with that, you are now on the Enemy List. I tried to be friendly, but it's too late now.
:yawn:
suicide isn't the right answer to your problems
This was ok.
What? Seriously, just shut the fuck up. Just seeing your avatar is annoying.
This was a pathetic attempt at a comeback.

:rofl:
Hey white knight...

...good luck!
Your sweeping generalisation.
This helps too...assuming "not typical" is a good thing.[/QUOTE]
Her sweeping generalisation.
Although you do have a point; it's easy to judge from outside the situation.

For me it seems obvious; Harley spencer WANTS to leave her man, but feels trapped in the relationship Why else would she publically disseminate the information that she is cheating on the guy?
Maybe she feels held back by the dog or the kitty, but I'm sure she is held back by the shared house and somehow only managing a $12K income (seriously, how the fuck does she do that since she has her own adult website AND manages a restaurant?! Does she mean that she only gets $12k in savings at years end?).

Wow this thread got serious in a hurry.....

Do I comment on the situation in discussion....nah....I'll just watch Diva gets his ass kicked some more (although I was impressed that he stood his ground)

Please enlighten me on the ass kicking I supposedly received. All I see is people backing me up, not to mention the countless rep and pms I received from those who wanted to stay silent. Besides, Honda started siding with Harley, that's pretty much a 1st round KO itself.

The fact of the matter is, Harley is a bitch, selfish asshole for cheating and she can't accept that someone on the board gives her the straightforward truth about it instead of the ass kissing you ocsms usually get. Cheating is wrong, she knows it wrong, but she does it anyway. Respect lost. Game over. She won't even answer the simple questions I was asking. Why stay with him? She dodges that shit like she dodges her real life problems. All.she does is get upset that someone calls her out on it instead of telling her how hot she is.

8...9...10. And the winner is...

It's not even.about winning. She thinks she can act like a child, and when she gets treated like one, I'm the asshole. How does one expect to be treated when you tell everybody you're having an affair? She knows its wrong, but still tells me to go fuck myself? Aha ok. She's been cheated on, but she's cheating now? Aha ok. She had a tough past, so that's why its ok to dragyour bf through this? If her name wasn't pink, the entire board would be thrashing Harley right now. Shed be called a lot worse than anything I've said.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
:yawn:

This was ok.

This was a pathetic attempt at a comeback.

Hey white knight...

...good luck!

Your sweeping generalisation.
This helps too...assuming "not typical" is a good thing.
Her sweeping generalisation.
Although you do have a point; it's easy to judge from outside the situation.

For me it seems obvious; Harley spencer WANTS to leave her man, but feels trapped in the relationship Why else would she publically disseminate the information that she is cheating on the guy?
Maybe she feels held back by the dog or the kitty, but I'm sure she is held back by the shared house and somehow only managing a $12K income (seriously, how the fuck does she do that since she has her own adult website AND manages a restaurant?! Does she mean that she only gets $12k in savings at years end?).[/QUOTE]

No, that means that I make less than $12,000/year, period. I make less than $1,000/month from both my website and from my paychecks at work combined. I do not have savings.

It's not even.about winning. She thinks she can act like a child, and when she gets treated like one, I'm the asshole. How does one expect to be treated when you tell everybody you're having an affair? She knows its wrong, but still tells me to go fuck myself? Aha ok. She's been cheated on, but she's cheating now? Aha ok. She had a tough past, so that's why its ok to dragyour bf through this? If her name wasn't pink, the entire board would be thrashing Harley right now. Shed be called a lot worse than anything I've said.

You are an asshole.

I have said everything I have to say. There is nothing more to say to you or anyone else, seeing as you aren't capable of having a rational conversation or seeing something from someone else's perspective.

I'm done with you guys. I'm done with FreeOnes, I will not be posting anymore on this board. I've had enough. Go ahead and make all sorts of jokes about me while I'm gone, about how I act like I child, how I ran away from my problems, how I can't take being told the truth, blah blah. You guys suck. Have a nice life.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
You'll leave the board but not your bf. Obv.

But, why do you care so much? She's not your bf, besides I'm sure you know 95% of decisions people make are self motivated even if it's something like helping someone.

People do things that aren't good (that's life), giving people "advice" over the internet is futile (unless they're asking for it of course).