• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stuff about YOUR country that pisses you off

Spleen

Banned?
I work my ass off to earn a living, but chavs on the dole get paid to sit around and do fuck all. Free housing, child benefits, everything.

What are Chavs and Chavettes?

If you live in the US, I believe they are called "white trash" there.

I work my ass off to earn a living, but chavs on the dole get paid to sit around and do fuck all. Free housing, child benefits, everything.

^^^ Sums it up :hatsoff:

You know, those people who decided to get no education and not to go to work, ever. Its partly societies fault for allowing these people to be created, their parents before them were of a similar mould, but there seems to be an increasing amount of them around at the moment. Mainly because the political system allows it to happen.

Benefits that should be given to people who genuinely need help because they are in a situation they cant get out of ar given out at will to people who are happy to live on it but dont need it. And this is a minisquel amount of money we are talking about £100 every two weeks (I think?). But they also dont have to worry about rent and other such costs because those bills are also covered by those benefits.

Okay, rant over. I dont think I was to harsh there. My liberal sensibilities didnt flare up whilst writing that so I'm OK. :D

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
The fact that the freedoms that my country was founded on are being slowly taken away,yet no one seems to care.

Don't get me wrong,there's a lot of bitching and complaining going on,but nobody is doing anything.

People don't see the big picture,they only see how it benefits them.

I also hate the people that are so fuckin' busy screaming to anyone who'll listen about how great they think America is,that they REFUSE to acknowledge the problems we have.

The "real" American argument-what the fuck is that!?

I was born and raised here,therefore I'm an American,where's the problem?

I'm not less of an American just because I disagree with you...

Land of the free (?),Home of the brave.

Political Correctness
The Feminization of the "masculine" Male
Taxes
Impotent, selfish Government
Worthless US education system
The EPA
Loss of Industry due to the EPA
Politicalization of Science and Research
Lack of personal Intestinal Fortitude (lack of guts to stand up for whats right)
Hollywood Braindead Actors thinking they are Political Stars.
Crappy Hollywood Movies
Women that act hollier than thou

... The list could go on. But I'll save you from it.

Facetious

Moderated
Influx of Mohammadanism

and even more, the denial they're here and for what particular reason we can only guess.

Riffy

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Cricket... stupid game that takes days to play where one team scores 527 runs and the other team scores 239 runs and the game is a draw. Yes I know how it works so don't bother to explain why it's a draw please.

And the media's obsession with cricket.. like anyone is interested. Have you seen the attendances at a cricket match? lol :1orglaugh

The inability of youths to open their mouths when talking so that they just mumble all the time... OPEN YER GOB FOR PITY'S SAKE!! :mad: Actually I think it's because they know they talk shit so they just mumble so we don't have to listen to it. ;)

nothing. well, my favorite bar closed up a few months ago but that's about the only thing pisses me off :cool:

The whole justice system. On Road Wars last night, a guy stole a car, drove recklessly through a city and finished by deliberately running over a cop, breaking his leg. He got six months and a fine. Meanwhile, the guy who forgot to pay his road tax was locked up for two years.

You can get away with anything in this country, just don't steal money from the government. :fight:

In ontario canada, we could get some brands of beer, 24 case for only $24 bucks.

Over there in Ontario.....beer is cheeper but other commodities has gone up.............and now the gov of Ontario.....like other dam governments has given and giving billions of dollers......to the auto ind. to pay bonuses to their CEO's and send the other employees home...........dam dam.....:mad::mad::D