• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stuff about YOUR country that pisses you off

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
For ONLY $24?!?!?! I live in one of the most expensive cities in this country (Chicago) and I pay around $17-18 for a case of 24 beers. Damn...

hey chef that's exactly what they charge over here in new york. about $18.00 for a case of 24 beers both citys have to be the most expensive in u.s.a.!

Facetious

Moderated
Re: Stuff about YOUR country that pisses you off

The sense of entitlement that some people have in society today annoys me, but what pisses me off is the haughty and arrogant attitude that some of 'em display as they go about collecting all of their charity and taxpayer supported freebies.
Never would it occur to them to seek employ and at least meet their needs half way, they want it all for free, clothing, food, housing, you name it ! :rolleyes:

and then you hear them telling people to ''give back''.

wimps

Racism, bureaucracy, economy ... so you can see ... I'm ... German! But there are a lot of good things, too!

Facetious

Moderated
The winter that just won't end! :mad:

Is there really a bridge in the Northernmost portion of Norway where people just call it quits, not only because of the cold, but because of the compounding 6 weeks of total or near total darkness they must deal with (?)

Urban Legend or Truism ?
Anybody ? :bigear: :D

hoodies , shit soft goverment on crime an the joke policy on goverment helpin people back into work ie 2million uk unemployed

The Paulinator

Spreading the seed
...and then you hear them telling people to ''give back''.

This particular phraseology always gets to me. "Give back" to your community.
For myself that would entail my stealing 2 cars; also breaking someone's back door and stealing all their wife's jewelry (including her engagement ring), their laptops, DVD player, and 51" plasma monitor. As far as giving back goes, I owe my community jack fucking squat.

I think the phrase "give to one's community" is far more honest. And less infuriating on a personal level.;)

Another thing I don't like is the "victim mentality". Yeah, show everyone your weaknesses and vulnerability, then expect comfort rather than exploitation. That has not been how humanity has operated the last 10,000 years. Why would it work now? Never hand over power of your emotions to others and expect them to play nice-nice.

My fellow countrymen and women (U.S.A) who continue to get herded in one direction or another by our government so the government can shove new, dumb laws down our throats under the guise of protection.

It may be a good idea to wear a seatbelt in most cases, but it's not the damned governments place to force you to do so or be fined in a free country.

It may be a bad idea to abuse highly addictive drugs but it's not the governments place to protect me from myself with the threat of fines or jail when I'm only harming myself.

It may be a good idea to insure myself against being sued into ruin by getting liability insurance for my car but it's not the governments place to force me to do so or fine me.

It may be a bad idea to use a cellphone and drive but it's not the government's place to tell me ANYTIME I do it I'm being so irresponsible as to deserve a fine.

It may not be the best, safest lifestyle choice for a consenting adult to rent his or her body soley for sex but it's not the government's place to decide for you by threat of fine and/or jail. We allow the government jurisdiction over our OWN bodies???

Ultimately the goal behind many of these laws is to generate revenue on activity the government knows will occur....not to make you any safer per se.

However, the origins of drug bans and prostitution bans lie in southern racism (believe it or not) see Harrison Tax Act circa 1914. Though not the centerpiece, the southern theme on drugs was that "cocaine crazed negros" gained superhuman strength, used drugs to seduce white women and became defiant to subservance....prostitution some argued among other things, allowed such sacrilege as for "white women to consort with ******s".

Is there really a bridge in the Northernmost portion of Norway where people just call it quits, not only because of the cold, but because of the compounding 6 weeks of total or near total darkness they must deal with (?)

Urban Legend or Truism ?
Anybody ? :bigear: :D

Here where I live (Helsinki) in mid-winter there is only 4-5 hours daylight per day. So I guess when you go northern from here they won't really have much of light at all. :dunno:

Turkland (Turkey):

Entire government and the president and unemployment while our corporations manufacture goods in China and Eastern Europe.

In Canada EVERY BURGER HAS TO BE WELL DONE!!!!!! I need some pink in the middle, it tastes like burnt dirt.

No! You´re kidding, right? That has got to be one of the most stupid rules I´ve heard of. I´m guessing it has to do with making sure there are no bacteria in the finished burger, but still, what the fuck?

broderic_randal

Closed Account
something that pisses me off is the fact that people from other countries think we always say EH in our sentences, this is far from true because i hardly ever say EH

aslo

i get pissed of when people from other countries assume that Canada is a really cold country and we all live in igloos