• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stand with Hillary

What troubles me is to find that especially self-proclaimed conservatives, whatever they think they are trying to conserve, are the exact copy of the FOX and KOCH BROS-media outlet fed marchers that seem to be completely brainwashed and blindely doing what their puppet masters like them to do

So, I don't waste time on you. Eventually, history will catch up with you. One day, you will look back and say, why did we let that happen?

That is what troubles you? You're only concern is with self-proclaimed conservatives?

Interesting.

My concern is with both sides of the spectrum. I'm seeing too many people that immediately see any issue as black or white, then they don't budge regardless of the facts. The problem with the folks who watch MSNBC, FOX, et al. is that they aren't watching the news they are watching the editorial more often than not. If I was king (assuming there are strange women lying in ponds distributed swords) I would allow only primary sources to be used in the news.

I'm listening to people listen to the ex mayor of New York's opinion. I'm listening to people listen to Al Sharpton's opinion. Its nuts.

Use a meme you lose 10 points. Use an actual source, you get 10 points. A primary source, you get 20 points. Use editorials, I don't even want to know you.

I misquoted something Di Blasi said by mistake on another thread. I haven't been correct yet and I'll wager I'm never corrected because people aren't paying attention to what actually done, they are paying attention to what the right or left pundits are saying was done.

I'm just thankful that the good people in Tennessee are making Gentleman Jack. In vino (or sour mash) veritas.

I am so glad that I never really cared about politics.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Got a great false narrative going on above about Hillary Clinton. I really hope she doesn't run, but given the choice between her and the rightwingnut that will surely challenge it's pretty much a foregone conclusion.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
What troubles me is to find that especially self-proclaimed conservatives...

I'm sorry, I didn't catch all of that. What are the troubles that you find with self-proclaimed conservatives?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Y'know, you share a very common trait with every other Conservative in here. You're so intent on spewing judgemental negativity that you truly do not read a single word posted by anyone else. At last count, there is absolutely no one here that wants Hillary to be President. Hell, I even said I'd consider voting for Romney if it came down to that choice. You didn't fuckin' see a word of it, did you? You and georgy should move into the same padded condo together.

The only event that will see another Clinton White House is how bad whichever Paleo-Nitwit the GOP nominates pisses of the centrists. Again, it's all here in black and white if you want to calm down long enough to read it.

And if you still can't tell the difference between Bill Clinton and Janet Reno then maybe it's time for another vacation.

Yeah well I guess I didn't read all the post thoroughly ....you know with my short attention thing and all.

But I'm glad to see you wouldn't want her as PREZ too.
Don't know why you got on my shit for calling her an evil person however but I guess that's just how you roll.
Also, Reno took orders from Bill or at least got his approval for most of his/her actions (including throwing CS gas inside and torching a house full of children)
Even though many people involved said it was Hillary calling the shots on that one.

Anyway good to see a lot of you are still around, especially Jag even though he beat me out as member of the month that time.

Movie about Hillary if anyone is interested. Seems mostly factual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-J0eu4RKS8

Reps are so focused on Hillary, that's another reason not to have her as democratic candidate : The Reps have been piling up things against Hilary for 6 years now, they are prepared to fight her but if she's not the candidate, then all that work they've been doing would have been in vain.

Reps are so focused on Hillary, that's another reason not to have her as democratic candidate : The Reps have been piling up things against Hilary for 6 years now, they are prepared to fight her but if she's not the candidate, then all that work they've been doing would have been in vain.

They piled upped on Obama 12' also but failed.

If Hillary runs she wins because the Dems supporters won't sit at home like this year Mid-Term.

Reason why this Koch sucker son of a bitch Scott Walker is still the Gov. is because the other side didn't showup like in 12' for Obama.

Mayhem

Banned
Yeah well I guess I didn't read all the post thoroughly ....you know with my short attention thing and all.

But I'm glad to see you wouldn't want her as PREZ too.
Don't know why you got on my shit for calling her an evil person however but I guess that's just how you roll.

"Hillary Clinton is one of the most evil people to ever hold a position of power" is what you said. And this is where you always go off the rails. Always. Considering the sheer tonnage of evil fucks who have ever held power, this is where you lose the debate before the other side has even responded. Say you don't like her, tell the reasons why, find reasons that actually have some sort of factual foundation, and leave it at that. The statement above is you taking the long road to have people not take you seriously. And yes MP, I am sincerely saying this as a friend.

Also, Reno took orders from Bill or at least got his approval for most of his/her actions (including throwing CS gas inside and torching a house full of children)
Even though many people involved said it was Hillary calling the shots on that one.

Anyway good to see a lot of you are still around, especially Jag even though he beat me out as member of the month that time.

Movie about Hillary if anyone is interested. Seems mostly factual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-J0eu4RKS8

You are getting this completely wrong and you're doing it with the completely wrong person. I was neck deep in Waco (politically, not personally) when it happened and during the aftermath. And at that time I was a staunch Republican, straight ticket voter and I absolutely loathed Bill Clinton (which I still do to this day). I was up-to-the-minute involved in the siege, the politics and I watched every single minute of the Congressional hearings, then I did it all over again when CSPAN showed the rerun. To this day I still refer to a certain Senator from NY as "Call-Me-Chuck" Schumer (he was in the House at the time) based on what he said to a witness during the hearings. I know Waco.

Everything you just said is wrong. Especially the tripe where Hillary had anything to do with anything. There is no factual evidence to support this and anyone who says different is making shit up.

My indictment of Bill is that as President, he should have gotten on the phone and ordered those tanks back to their motorpool. He let the atrocity happen with his lack of leadership. And yes, he allowed Reno to go ahead with her plan, but it was not his. Clinton actually wanted the blockade to continue.

This is my point MP. I can hate people too. I can be screaming pissed and mortally offended too. But I don't have to make shit up to do it. If you have to create fairy tales to hate someone, then who has the real problem?

Now Goddamm it, get your shit together. We have a Presidential election coming up and I want better than this from you.