• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sports team you hate the most

boobmanz

I love big booty too!
Hey idiot, please explain to me why this comes from Feyenoord fans, who are from the Netherlands, who are born in the Netherlands (I'm just explaining this to you in case you are too dumb to wrap your "brains" around it)? But hey, on the other hand, thanks for showing the rest of us how freaking stupid you are. And congratulations for staying alive that long (I believe you are at least 18 years old), because dumb people like you tend to forget how to breathe from time to time.

And why you think feyenoord fans are banned for five years from coming to Amsterdam? Talking about stupid: it's your kind that bombed rotterdam in 1940.
Do you even know what it means, what WW2 connotation the words you used, contains?

jasonk282

Banned
Baltimore Ravens or New England Cheaters. Oh BTW how many RINGS does your football, not soccer, team have last time I checked we got SIX. Hate all you want we are champs till next January.

1) New England Patriots
2) Florida Gators
3) New York Jets
4) Miami Hurricanes
5) everyone else in the NFL besides the Miami Dolphins.

Baltimore Ravens or New England Cheaters. Oh BTW how many RINGS does your football, not soccer, team have last time I checked we got SIX. Hate all you want we are champs till next January.

you got none honestly. refs gave the stealers 2 and steroids 4. fuck you and all other retard steeler fans

i don't recall dal-ass becoming "america's team". How many dallas jerseys or anything related to dallas do you see at games or around the country? Not many. On the other hand, you see steelers stuff everywhere!!! After the steel mills went down, a lot of people left here but took the love of the steelers with them. If anything it's not steeler nation, it's steelers world. I have yet to see a dal-ass jersey or anything of dal-ass being waved at the top of mt. Everest or flying in the space station. So go fuck your dal-ass cryboys and everything about them.

Oh one last thing, regarding pittsburgh and dallas, at least we can find both places on a map.

edit

Last edited by a moderator:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
fuck the steelers and their inbred redneck fans. go dallas: america's team!

you got none honestly. refs gave the stealers 2 and steroids 4. fuck you and all other retard steeler fans

Man with 3 posts like that, why is he still allowed to post? Is it me, or is anyone else smelling a.........:ban:?

It's insults like that that ruin good threads. No one, including myself have made any remarks like that to anyone!! All we're saying is we have our favorite teams and DLC says things like that because someone, *GASP* doesn't like the Dallas Cowboys? Hey, anyone here can hate my Steelers and I'm not getting mad or insult anyone. Everyone can like who they want, but unlike DLC, no one insults anyone and all you people that have common sense enough to not take it personally, I thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
MLB: New York Yankees
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NBA: LA Lakers
NHL: All Teams (sorry I don't like the sport)
Soccer: Ajax Amsterdam

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
fuck the celtics.

goodbye garnett, goodbye repeat. the lakers will have to eat up the cavs instead.
Even witout Garnett... I think Boston can repeat!!

NBA Finals: Celtics vs Nuggets OR Celtics vs Blazers!!