• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sports team you hate the most

Dallas Cowboys...calling themselves "americas team" No one should be able to call themselves that, if anyone is going to call themselves that, it ought to be the Steelers, since they have won the most championships.

Auburn...

I hate those motherfuckers.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
New England Patriots
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Browns
Cincinnati Bengals

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I find myself hating a team's fan more than I hate the team. I don't mind the Dallas Cowboys, but most of their fans are such pricks I hope the Cowboys lose

i'd go with the yankees mainly cuz they prove only one thing: the most money wins...heh...makes me think of the line in the movie Other People's Money 'Whoever has the most when he dies, WINS.'

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Dallas Cowboys...calling themselves "americas team" No one should be able to call themselves that, if anyone is going to call themselves that, it ought to be the Steelers, since they have won the most championships.

Fuck yeah!!! I hate those Cryboys!! Who ever said they were "America's Team"? Last time I checked, in ANY Steelers game, especially away, you will find someone wearing a Steelers jersey and/or waving a Terrible Towel. I mean Steelers fans are EVERYWHERE!!!! The Cryboys wish they had the fan base as my Steelers do. FUCK THE COWBOYS!!!

Spleen

Banned?
All of them.

Teams and their fans are the downfall of any good sport.

Fuck yeah!!! I hate those Cryboys!! Who ever said they were "America's Team"? Last time I checked, in ANY Steelers game, especially away, you will find someone wearing a Steelers jersey and/or waving a Terrible Towel. I mean Steelers fans are EVERYWHERE!!!! The Cryboys wish they had the fan base as my Steelers do. FUCK THE COWBOYS!!!

fuck the steelers and their inbred redneck fans. go dallas: america's team!

I'm going with Spleen; all of them.

Boston & Philadelphia, the teams,the fans.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
fuck the steelers and their inbred redneck fans. go dallas: america's team!

I don't recall Dal-ass becoming "America's Team". How many Dallas jerseys or anything related to Dallas do you see at games or around the country? Not many. On the other hand, you see Steelers stuff EVERYWHERE!!! After the steel mills went down, a lot of people left here but took the love of the Steelers with them. If anything it's not Steeler Nation, it's Steelers World. I have yet to see a Dal-ass jersey or anything of Dal-ass being waved at the top of Mt. Everest or flying in the Space Station. So go fuck your Dal-ass Cryboys and everything about them.

Oh one last thing, regarding Pittsburgh and Dallas, at least we can find both places on a map.

they are all over paid whine babys . but i start hating on any time that is on top i always cheer for underdogs