• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sports team you hate the most

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Spurs - natch.....

West Ham Utd - fell out with a mate because he felt this team had a divine right to be up there with the "big boys" (Arsenal, Chelski, Man Utd, Liverpool, etc). I laughed at him and stated they were a "yo-yo team" (always up and down)
Millwall - couple of years ago a Millwall fan just sauntered in my local pub and labelled everyone within (including myself) a "bunch of pussies", for not being more vociferous about the teams we supported. Since then my opinion of Millwall hasn't been positive....
Man Utd Usually I'd explain at great length why - but this season I just want them to top Chelski.....
Chelski

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Baseball (MLB): Houston Astros, Chicago Cubs, New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox

Football (NFL): New England Patriots, Washington Redskins, Kansas City Chiefs, San Francisco 49ers, New York Giants

Football (NCAA): Notre Dame, Texas A & M, Oklahoma, Florida, Nebraska, USC

Basketball (NBA): Los Angeles Lakers, Dallas Mavericks, Detroit Pistons, Boston Celtics, New York Knicks

Hockey (NHL): Detroit Red Wings, Philadelphia Flyers, Dallas Stars, San Jose Sharks

I'm from Massachusetts, so I hate the New York Yankees.
Other than that, I kind of hate all sports teams.
I just resent the fact that they all get paid so much to do something that other people enjoy.

toronto maple leafs... i hate them more than anything in the world

MRPIMPN4EVA

Banned
It used to be the Lakers.

This is easy. As a White Sox fan,the Cubs.As a baseball fan in general,the Yankees.

Other sports teams would be the Dallas Cowboys:mad: ,
L.A. Lakers(more so Kobe and Phil Jackson),
New Jersey Devils,and Carolina Hurricanes(it kills me that they won the cup last year).

the team i hate most
san francisco giants
new york yankees
boston red sox
boston celtics
notre dame irish
ucla bruins
oakland raiders
miami hurricans
new york football giants
new york knicks
duke blue devils

There is a fucking baseball team of fucking six year olds that I hate with a fucking passion. Every fucking morning in the fucking baseball season they have a fucking game early in the fucking morning. It’s right outside my fucking window and wakes me the fuck up. I could kill those fucking kids.

Yeah Dave, yeah, why don't you just come out and say you hate Americans Dave? That you hate our way of life and want to take away our freedom? You terrorist! If you're not with us you're with them! :rofl:

meh, i feel the same way about european sports too. :1orglaugh

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Notre Dame, University of Wisconsin, the Dallas Cowboys ... and all 30 NBA teams. :rofl: