• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sports team you hate the most

Boston Red Sox, and the NY fucking Rangers, I hate them so much that when they played for the cup in 94, i was rooting for Vancouver, and i never not root for an American team, but in the case of the Broadway blueballs, i always will!!!!!

duke, well no. i'm a duke fan, but they sucked this year. they just lost in the first round in the national tournament. disappointing

In order

Washington Huskies
Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
San Diego Chargers
Sacramento Kings
San Antonio Spurs
Boston Celtics
Los Angeles Dodgers
St Louis Cardinals

I've was raised to hate the Packers. I developed my own distaste for the Twins over time. But I have absolutely no respect for the Mexican national soccer team. I use to not care about them, until I realized they refuse to shake hands with the U.S. after they get beat. Show some respect you losers.

1. minnesota twins
2. atlanta braves
3. dallas cowboys
4. florida state seminoles
5. university of san diego of toluca lake out of anaheim angels
6. carolina panthers
7. st louis rams
8. duke blue devils
9. chicago white sox
10. detroit tigers
11. detroit red wings
12. ucla bruins
13. oakland raiders
14. san fransisco 49ers
15. los angeles lakers
16. all arena football teams

All arena football teams? :confused: I like your #1 at least.:thumbsup:

I've was raised to hate the Packers. I developed my own distaste for the Twins over time. But I have absolutely no respect for the Mexican national soccer team anymore. I use to not care about them, until I realized they refuse to shake hands with the U.S. after they get beat. Show some respect you losers.

All arena football teams? :confused: I like your #1 at least.:thumbsup:

minnesota twins haters unite!!! sorry about the sox, but they are low on my hated list. they SHOULD be much higher.:1orglaugh

the mexican non-handshake. i know that one well. what i have to say about this will get me banned. i will refrain, thank you very much.

bigbadbrody

Banned
Calgary Flamers... er, uh... I mean Flames

Manchester united: The biggest bunch of sore loosers i have ever seen!!
Sunderland: There the makems im a geordie.
Chelski; Do i need a reason to hate them lol wankers.

Anytime the Tar heels(Barf!) lose it makes my year!
I also hate any team in the NFC East, accept the Cowboys!
I hate the Cubs, Astros, and Yankees in MLB!

whatever team the Red Skins are.

I think that they are racist and offensive. it's like aunt jamima.

actually now that I think about it, a lot of this topic seems to be pretty racist. people just substitute nationalism/supremacy and hating ethnic groups, for team rivalry, like it makes ok. You can't deny that most of these choices are based on arbitrary locations and have little to do with anything about the actual team.

a big thing that stands out to me is that mexican hand-shake thing. yeah, I think that is really rude, disrespectful and unsportsman like. I also think that because of national and cultural tension is backing the reaction to it, and that people wouldn't react that way if it was any two teams in the same league (IE: teams that come from the same country and culture) acted that way. plenty of european teams disrespected the americans and critisized them and thier abilty to play, and I never heard anyone getting really upset about it.

As a diehard Redwings fan;
1: Chicago Blachawks, our only original six rivalry left.
2: Colorado Avs, even though we beat them all the time and Claude LePew is gone.

As a Cowboys fan;
1: Washinton Redskins
2: Philidelphia Eagles
3: Pittsburg Steelers, I don't care if it was 30 years ago you still suck

Last edited:
The Teams I Love To Hate:

NFL: Washington Redskins
College Football: Maryland Terrapins
NBA: Boston Celtics & New York Knickerbockers
College Basketball: Texas Tech[or any team coached by Bobby Knight]
MLB: New York Yankees
NHL: Boston Bruins