• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spider Man 3

the coolest part of the movie was when he was trying to save that girl that fell from the building. best scene. i wanna do that
fly through the crane

that movie was completely hilarious. the background music was screwed up for me.
it would either go down or up dramatically in pitch whenever something bad happened like when harry died

you have got to be kidding me... i go all thread without reading spoliers, because they are highlighted... saying SPOILER!! and you go ahead and post something like that. have some respect for those who have not seen it yet.

you have got to be kidding me... i go all thread without reading spoliers, because they are highlighted... saying SPOILER!! and you go ahead and post something like that. have some respect for those who have not seen it yet.

Good point JB, I tried not to put too much information in my post out of respect for the people who have not seen it, some people are just idiots and post major happenings in a film with no regard for people who don't want to know anything, oh well, our village needs idiots i guess because there is more than one residing here....:rofl:

edward norton is starring in The Incredible Hulk... what do u think?

This is a Spider Man 3 thread, that can be discussed in another thread.

I saw it and I tought it was really good...There was some long talking scenes, but other than that I don't get how someone could find this movie boring unless he's an hyperactif on cafeine and speed. There was a lot of cool action scenes and some really funny scenes! I tought the Jazz club scene and all of the scenes were Peter is a bad guy were funny as fuck!:D

Here is how I rank the movies:

Ok.....saw it today, and it was just as good as the other two....regarding the Jazz club scene everyone is complaining about....it was showing what a prick Peter was becoming because of the symbiote, it may have a bit corny and they could have shown him being a prick in a bit a different way but so what. As far as conforming to the comics, it's a movie for god's sake, a comic is a continuing story over time, a movie can't be. They balanced the villans well in my opinion, although more Venom would have been cool. People are complaining they wanted more action, yet people are always complaining there isn't enough story in movies, christ make up your damn minds. Too much character development? Most movies don't have ENOUGH, i'm glad they did that in this movie. What action there was was really good, I know I will catch hell for this but you people who hated this movie or thought it was corny or whatever are nuts. I went with a friend of mine which is a hardcore comic reader and has been reading Spidey for over 20 years and he loved the movie. I think everyone is being overly critical IMO. The movie was not perfect, but god one thing it wasn't was boring.

excellent post.
and i have been a hardcore fan of spider-man, not to mention a mental comic fan, for about 15 years.
the movie was good. a
nd as far as a want for more action...i ask those so needy: what film were you wacthing?

anyway, to each their own. i thought it was great. :glugglug:

iv was okaaaaaaayyy...the first half an hour...or what seemed to be 3 hours was really boring....

it was a shock to see spiderman die at the end tho......

just kiddin....hehe

I found the movie to be somewhat of a disappointment. The Sandman storyline had potential, but it wasn't really executed that well, and in the end just served to add too many storylines to the movie. It was like there was a lot of story building up around him, and then it just faded away.

It should either have been just Sandman, or it should have been the Venom story. Mixing it up didn't work that well IMO.

But I did like Harry Osborn in this movie.

after talking to comic book junkies I think I'll skip the next movie and try to read all the comics they sound 10x better.

what happens with venom? if he in fact does not come back for four and his only appearance is in 3, i will not go see this movie. please somebody give me details.

what happens with venom? if he in fact does not come back for four and his only appearance is in 3, i will not go see this movie. please somebody give me details.
Venom is probably the last reason to watch Spider-Man 3 for. He's in it, but really, his storyline is too short and boring. But well, you never know if the symbiote returns in one form or another in future Spider-Man movies. I personally doubt it though.

BTW, I thought that Spider-Man 3 had the best cameo role for Bruce Campbell so far in the series. :D

Venom is probably the last reason to watch Spider-Man 3 for. He's in it, but really, his storyline is too short and boring. But well, you never know if the symbiote returns in one form or another in future Spider-Man movies. I personally doubt it though.

don't forget that dr. conners still has the sample peter gave him. we'll see how that plays out. i don't want to see carnage so soon, though.

BTW, I thought that Spider-Man 3 had the best cameo role for Bruce Campbell so far in the series. :D
agreed!

and as for the next one.
id like them to have the lizard as the villain(it'd be about time!) and maybe introduce the vulture through aunt may as the 2nd villain, or electro. the chameleon having a cameo at the end would be nice to.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
They released the actual weekend US gate this afternoon ...

:eek: 151.1 MEEEEEELLION DOLLARS! :eek:

250px-Dr_Evil.jpg

I just saw it today. I thought it was pretty good overall. The fight scenes were pretty damn good.

SPOILERS

I really can't believe that Venom went out so easily. I would hope that he'd be back in a future sequel since so many people wanted so badly to see him in these movies, and once he appears, both his appearance, and demise were so anti-climactic. A lot of the cgi effects with the Sandman were prett cheesey looking too, but not so bad that I couldn't go with it.

I also thought it was pretty lame the way Peter and Harry made up, and end up fighting together in the end. But, it's pretty obvious that Harry needed to die so that they could end this "revenge" storyline, and I guess this was really the only way to do it because Spiderman can't kill anybody. That would go against his character as they've built it.

Oh, and I can't believe how hot the other chick was in this movie! She was so plain looking in the villiage, I never would have suspected she had such hotness in her!