• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spend a Night in a Haunted House or Walk through a Very bad Neighbourhood??

Which one would you dare to do? My friend has dared me to sleep in this well known haunted house. Either that or walk through a gangster infested neighbourhood. so I want to know your opinion which is worse? I'm kind of afraid of ghosts :eek:

I'd rather spend the night in a haunted house. Ghosts are not real. Scary killer ghosts that use to be soldiers who were fucked over by their sergeant and now want to fuck with you definitely aren't real. But you know what is real? Gangsters.

I'd go for the haunted house... For sure.
Nothing will happen. Gangsters neighborhoods are best to avoid in my opinion.

There the 4K is some good advise even. :D

I'd go for the haunted house... For sure.
Nothing will happen. Gangsters neighborhoods are best to avoid in my opinion.
But what if the Ghost tries to rape me?

We'll fuck you up so stay the fuck out! Ghost or hood quote... to each his own? :D What is this a kiddie forum... watch your back in the hood even if you're a loser and run shit.

I might get shot or stabbed in the haunted house. So I'll go with the bad neighbourhood. At least there I might get some sleep.

What a fucking GREAT question! No sarcasm...seriously, this board needs more inventive, more imaginative questions like this...ya know, my first response was haunted house, but then I started thinking about it...what kind of gang infested neighborhood are we talkin' about here? Ehh, fuck that...I'll take my chances with the spectres over the cracked out thugs any day...any fucking day. :)

Haunted house : I don't believe in ghosts

...what kind of gang infested neighborhood are we talkin' about here?
Can't tell you where, but imagine a neighbourhood like Syria during the war.

What a fucking GREAT question! No sarcasm...seriously, this board needs more inventive, more imaginative questions like this...ya know, my first response was haunted house, but then I started thinking about it...what kind of gang infested neighborhood are we talkin' about here? Ehh, fuck that...I'll take my chances with the spectres over the cracked out thugs any day...any fucking day. :)
Now they'll move it to Games... :facepalm: :D

I had the opportunity to witness what they call paranormal experience once or twice in my lifetime. It was both exciting and frightening... what it was who could say really. Getting jacked or hustled... never happened, never will... little bitches... still very real no doubt.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Either one-as long as I can take a chainsaw and a boomstick.

Let me put it this way: they have guided flashlight tours of the Winchester House, but none of Oakland near the Coliseum. :eek:

Let me put it this way: they have guided flashlight tours of the Winchester House, but none of Oakland near the Coliseum. :eek:

Well I'm talking about a REAL Haunted house, not those fake tour guided ones. The Haunted house near our place is really haunted, and many old people have passed this story along from generations.