• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spend a Night in a Haunted House or Walk through a Very bad Neighbourhood??

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I have an attaché case with a shotgun, extra ammo, some colored herbs (red, green, and yellow), and first aid spray. I'll take my chances in the haunted house.

When you say very bad neighborhood, I think of the south side of Chicago. There's no way I'd walk through there at night.

I'd take the haunted house option. I've visited old houses, abbeys & castles through the years and have wondered if I've seen things in the darkness on the odd occasion. I believe in ghosts and so do plenty of people I know.

georges

Staff member
to go in the trashiest scummy ghetto gangsta neighborhood is worse than sleeping in a haunted house

i dont believe in ghosts and haunted houses but i know of plenty of bad neighborhoods and they are for real so id stay in so called haunted house.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Since this is a Choose Your Own Adventure book, those that decided to spend the night in the haunted house, now find yourselves strapped down to a mortuary slab, Dr. Satan and his failed genetic experiments look on with ghoulish delight, as Dr. Satan holds a gleaming surgical steel bone saw...You think to yourself that it would have been much better idea to walk down a crime infested neighborhood. At least your death would have been swifter and a lot less painless as the serrated saw teeth tear into your flesh.

Besides, I heard sex with ghosts is awesome.

In the first Ghostbusters film, Ray has his trousers undone by a ghost while he lies/tries to sleep on a bed back at the station. We can only imagine what happened next!! lol ;)

bahodeme

Closed Account
Haunted House. I ain't afraid of no ghost.:)

Both scenarios would result in me emptying my bowels but only one would also get me killed or badly hurt so I'll go for the haunted house as I've never heard of anyone being killed by a ghost. I know people (like my mother!) who have no problems walking down a dark alley at night yet find it difficult to pass a cemetary during the DAY, I'm the complete opposite, probably the psychological effects of being mugged several times as a child.

So Yall aint scared of this:?!:surprise:

^ fuck what is that from? I don't remember seeing that in the exorcist.

It's a deleted scene
Still want to choose the haunted house? Thought not

Both scenarios would result in me emptying my bowels but only one would also get me killed or badly hurt so I'll go for the haunted house as I've never heard of anyone being killed by a ghost. I know people (like my mother!) who have no problems walking down a dark alley at night yet find it difficult to pass a cemetary during the DAY, I'm the complete opposite, probably the psychological effects of being mugged several times as a child.

I know where you're coming from. Harley OCSM! is probably that sort of confident type who COULD just sashay through that neighborhood without getting killed or worse. I think that I would stick out like Glen Benton at a church fete and be shot quite quickly, or raped then shot. Or shot THEN raped. So I go with the haunted house.

Easy. Haunted house since ghosts don't exist. I would actually love to stay in a "haunted" house for a while just to show that there's nothing there. Maybe I could have a TV show too, since there are already so many "ghost hunter" shows :facepalm: