• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spencer Scott

Hey guys, I heard (And also saw OPs post), that Spencer Scott had a photoshoot with her sister, "Sidney"? I'm trying to make a list, but it seems impossible to find anything with Sidney, with or without Spencer Scott. Can anyone confirm they made a shoot together? A really grainy picture found on google suggest this, but nothing else.

Yep! Shot some time ago and Spencer looks a lot younger. Or may just prove she has had some 'work' done since then.

I have some more of these from the shoot but not many but they are rare as Savvy.com is no more by the looks of things.

Sisters08.jpgSisters06.jpg

Yep! Shot some time ago and Spencer looks a lot younger. Or may just prove she has had some 'work' done since then.

I have some more of these from the shoot but not many but they are rare as Savvy.com is no more by the looks of things.

+1! Thanks for the confirmation. There's no information of the sister, however, anywhere. Yes, she looks different from now, but her playboy shoots looks alot different from now as well. I think it's the botox. Kinda sad that playboy has this two-year contract, which disables the model to pose nude for other sites/magazines.

I have some more of these from the shoot

Oooh, so you do... :rolleyes: I'm currently trying to look through blogs and other sites for more as well, but yep, seems almost as forgotten. As I mentioned, google only found one or two really grainy, cropped pictures from this set.

Thank you for posting them! Nice quality as well. I also found some from the other set. I found them in an article, strangely enough from a site which is quite popular back home where I live.

I can't enter their article at the moment, but I think the link is: http://connery.dk/julegave-til-folket.1746.html
Luckily, I saved the pictures I found, except for one, and I attached three of them. I still have two others to attach excluding the missing picture. These pics are not in as good quality, but not the worst either.

Her sister sure is as beautiful :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 552
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 531
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 552
That is Spencer's younger sister Sydney. She goes by Syd Wilder now and is brunette, she has a Twitter and Instagram accounts and a youtube channel, she is trying to be a "legitimate" actress/comedian, she is still doing modelling as well that show up on her instagram. Actually some really cute family time photos and videos of Syd and Spencer on her instagram over Thanksgiving. Follow her instagram or twitter back a ways and see some early modeling pics of her when she was blonde.