• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spencer Scott

Hell she won't even do a receiving with a strap-on, what makes you think she will ever take a real dick? I have seen her give a fucking with a strap on but never seen her receive anything.

http://********.org/kiss-girls-3-split-scenes/
scene 3...

your welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell she won't even do a receiving with a strap-on, what makes you think she will ever take a real dick? I have seen her give a fucking with a strap on but never seen her receive anything.

http://********.org/kiss-girls-3-split-scenes/
scene 3...

your welcome.

with Emily Addison now "Retired" Spencer has jumped to the top of my list of performers I want to see do a b/g scene.... does anyone know if she ever would? Has she ever commented about it?

spencer scott is retired?

Read what I wrote more carefully.. I said with Emily Addison now retired.... Spencer has jumped to the top of my list of g/g only performers I want to see do b/g...

speaking of which, does anyone think she ever will or know of any intentions to do so?

Read what I wrote more carefully.. I said with Emily Addison now retired.... Spencer has jumped to the top of my list of g/g only performers I want to see do b/g...

speaking of which, does anyone think she ever will or know of any intentions to do so?

it would of been easier if you used commas, and a period.

it would of been easier if you used commas, and a period.

again, if you were to read the original post, it's very hard for anyone to misread that as me saying Spencer had retired... it reads "With Emily Addison now "Retired" Spencer has...."

If I was saying Spencer was retired, what would be the point of the preface with Emily Addison? Could it have used a comma? Sure. But didn't think anyone in their right mind could misunderstand what I was saying.

again, if you were to read the original post, it's very hard for anyone to misread that as me saying Spencer had retired... it reads "With Emily Addison now "Retired" Spencer has...."

If I was saying Spencer was retired, what would be the point of the preface with Emily Addison? Could it have used a comma? Sure. But didn't think anyone in their right mind could misunderstand what I was saying.

Thank you, moving on.

Hey guys, I heard (And also saw OPs post), that Spencer Scott had a photoshoot with her sister, "Sidney"? I'm trying to make a list, but it seems impossible to find anything with Sidney, with or without Spencer Scott. Can anyone confirm they made a shoot together? A really grainy picture found on google suggest this, but nothing else.