• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
It's supposedly the real thing. She acknowledged it's existence, says she only sold it to people who agreed to some confidentiality contract.

But yeah, you'd think some people would know better than to do some stupid shit like that. Like, I don't know, do some h/c pics with a b/f when you're a NN model then the pics get posted after a break up...oops, her bad.

A friend of mine is a member of her site, says he sent her a message about her lack of new material then she told him about the video leak and she's considering quitting. So I'm thinking if she did have any hardcore stuff that isn't out there yet, she'd probably throw it in her site's shop as a last-ditch money vacuum. (It seems like a lot of models are stuggling with new stuff, no? at least some of the ones I follow)

Unfortunately that is not the perception of the modern aspiring non-nude/nude amateur model, they think that they are selling some rare commodity that can't be found elsewhere and so they market themselves ridiculously. Inevitably they get so caught up in their own 'Idolatry' that they begin to get stupid and greedy, or worse yet, they get needy/desperate. :2 cents:

In Brooke's case, if she thought that she could make a personal/sexual vid of some nature, with some lucky douche bag, without it spanning the world wide web in days; then she is as stupid as she thinks we are. :dunno:

At this point she's likely bitter and disgusted, so I would'nt hope for any last ditch efforts on her part, now as for her photographer/webmaster well that's another story, since they would likely own the rights to this unprecedented content. :helpme: :sleep::2 cents:

Unfortunately that is not the perception of the modern aspiring non-nude/nude amateur model, they think that they are selling some rare commodity that can't be found elsewhere and so they market themselves ridiculously. Inevitably they get so caught up in their own 'Idolatry' that they begin to get stupid and greedy, or worse yet, they get needy/desperate. :2 cents:

In Brooke's case, if she thought that she could make a personal/sexual vid of some nature, with some lucky douche bag, without it spanning the world wide web in days; then she is as stupid as she thinks we are. :dunno:

At this point she's likely bitter and disgusted, so I would'nt hope for any last ditch efforts on her part, now as for her photographer/webmaster well that's another story, since they would likely own the rights to this unprecedented content. :helpme: :sleep::2 cents:

hey now, im that lucky douche bag, lol

southernbrooke

SouthernBrooke.com
Official Checked Star Member
ive never told anyone that there was any such video. no i havent quit and dont plan on it anytime soon. im having too much fun with my site to leave :) and yes.. theres new stuff on the way. i did just recently move and have been going thro some personal stuff with my best friends lil girl being really sick and in and outa the hospital but shes fine now and im gonna be updating regularly again really soon. :D

good to know, glad to hear everything's on the up and up. i see you don't really post here compared to other forums, but are you going to be posting updates on here?

southernbrooke

SouthernBrooke.com
Official Checked Star Member
heres a couple of cam pics that just went live on the site. hope u enjoy :)

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

r6.jpg