• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I dunno what it is, but she just doesn't look as good in pics as she does in real life, lol of course I think I've only seen her maybe in a bar and wal-mart since high school.

Brooke, I just wanted to say, that in my opinion, you have the most gorgeous, flawless natural body this business has ever seen and ever will see.:bowdown: I look foward to the new upcoming pictures ;). And as soon as i can get a job(im a college student) I will join ur site. Also, I was just wondering, what is your official myspace page? because I have seen like 3 of them saying that its the real you, and wasnt sure which one is tellin the truth. If u would PM me with the link to the official one i would rly appreciate it

-kyle429:nanner:

awsome Girl :bowdown: U really have a natural body nd the Curves are jus killing :yummie:

Any Guy who'll make love to u wont be able to stop for a long time coz theres so much too love in u :kiss:
hell if i was living in ur neighbourhood i would have Done every possible thing to make u my GF

killing Eyes, Crazy Curvy Love handles, Softest Round Boobs, Perfect ass
OMg ur insanely Hot, sexy and sweet at the same time :spin:

really <3 this chick she's jus WoW :iloveyou:

Wish u all the best for future, :thumbsup:

nd BTW whats ur real name??

Saying stuff like that is why models dont like to visit. Totally uncalled for. Thanks for visiting and the updates Brooke!

This. Also, despite me rarely commenting in this thread, I appreciate the visits and the updates also. Brooke's cool enough to stop by the board, surely she doesn't have to. It's awesome that she does.