• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sophie Mei / Inge Ingmar / Adela Hanzalova / Adela Mansfeld / Sophie Blond / Sophie Mae

Hello, As you might all know from this Forum, I has been a fan of Sophie Mei and I had the pleasure to meet up with her twice and it was an absolute delight. The best GFE of my life! As most of you, I lost track of her some years ago (2012-2013) and I don´t know about her whereabouts. The last time I was in touch with her (2013) she was working at a brothel in Germany (bot of my meet ups with her were in Czech Republic). I know she is into belly dancing and some other oriental tastes or hobbies. A few weeks ago, I ran across a cover of a book about a "indian head massage technique" and in the cover, Adela Mariana Mansfeld (aka Sophie Mei) is in such cover. I am attaching a ink to such book cover and I appreciate if you can share some info about this gorgeous goddess:

https://www.google.com/search?q="ad...VCSKwKHQoDBZcQ4lYoAXoECAEQFw&biw=1263&bih=578

Attachments

• indian-head-massage-113178365.jpg
    indian-head-massage-113178365.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 707
She was truly special. Miss this babe a lot!
Hello, As you might all know from this Forum, I has been a fan of Sophie Mei and I had the pleasure to meet up with her twice and it was an absolute delight. The best GFE of my life! As most of you, I lost track of her some years ago (2012-2013) and I don´t know about her whereabouts. The last time I was in touch with her (2013) she was working at a brothel in Germany (bot of my meet ups with her were in Czech Republic). I know she is into belly dancing and some other oriental tastes or hobbies. A few weeks ago, I ran across a cover of a book about a "indian head massage technique" and in the cover, Adela Mariana Mansfeld (aka Sophie Mei) is in such cover. I am attaching a ink to such book cover and I appreciate if you can share some info about this gorgeous goddess:

https://www.google.com/search?q="ad...VCSKwKHQoDBZcQ4lYoAXoECAEQFw&biw=1263&bih=578

Attachments

• indian-head-massage-113178365.jpg
    indian-head-massage-113178365.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 369

https://www.google.com/search?q="adela+mansfeld"+socalmodern&tbm=isch&chips=q:adela+mansfeld+socalmodern,online_chips:book:CMv4SbA20iI=&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjtjsv5hKrrAhVCSKwKHQoDBZcQ4lYoAXoECAEQFw&biw=1263&bih=578

Come on spill the beans. What was she like?