• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Did anyone catch her chat?

Yes, her nerd log is her site. She isn't very active there tho and she was in the chatroom for 2 hours yesterday. :) Something pulled her away because she went afk for a long time and never came back, :( So, everyone started to leave. It was nice talking to her , she's is so down to earth and sweet like everyone says she is.

Actually, on second thought, I don't think her face ever really had a definite "cute factor" to it. I don't know, it all depends on the picture because even in 2003/2004 her face had that mature look at certain times. Her face is awesome either way so I don't really care. :dunno:

The "age" and "beauty" question ...

Damn. I could stare at this woman eyes and tits all day. :D
I don't know if anyone notice but she have aged alot. She don't have much of her sexy cute face factor anymore. When she frist stared to model she had a really cute face, she look more like an older woman now.
Or they just do more close-ups and less touch-up in some of the mags and sets than others. That's common.

Frankly, I don't see the age at all. Then again, I've been finding her getting hotter by the month.

I'm sure aging and Lupus doesn't help.
It could come out at times. But, frankly, perfect complexion is overrated in my book. But that's just me.

Actually, on second thought, I don't think her face ever really had a definite "cute factor" to it. I don't know, it all depends on the picture because even in 2003/2004 her face had that mature look at certain times. Her face is awesome either way so I don't really care. :dunno:
Those are old but still nice.
I find it hard to beleive that Lucy P get more attention than this woman. She's so more fitter and sexier than Lucy P, maybe it because sophie is tattooning herself up and she doesn't get as many job as she used to.
Lucy is beautiful, and has more of that girl-next-door look, so that may be why. She's also softer in the curves in select areas, and you'd be surprised how many go for that.

Sophie has a very erotic figure and look, a more hourglass hard body that still has some width, bust, hips and rear. She definitely has that dark raven, "I know you want me" as well as a sly, even fun-loving, happy look of a pure adult you don't seen on any teen. Don't know about you guys, but that really makes me go nuts. Even more so than Lucy, even though I usually go for softer curves (but I'm all for a harder body, when I see a perfect hourglass like Sophie's).

I've never been a fan of a woman who makes me question if she's nude modeling at age 16 (which is legal in the UK).

Re: The "age" and "beauty" question ...

Or they just do more close-ups and less touch-up in some of the mags and sets than others. That's common.

Frankly, I don't see the age at all. Then again, I've been finding her getting hotter by the month.

It could come out at times. But, frankly, perfect complexion is overrated in my book. But that's just me.

Lucy is beautiful, and has more of that girl-next-door look, so that may be why. She's also softer in the curves in select areas, and you'd be surprised how many go for that.

Sophie has a very erotic figure and look, a more hourglass hard body that still has some width, bust, hips and rear. She definitely has that dark raven, "I know you want me" as well as a sly, even fun-loving, happy look of a pure adult you don't seen on any teen. Don't know about you guys, but that really makes me go nuts. Even more so than Lucy, even though I usually go for softer curves (but I'm all for a harder body, when I see a perfect hourglass like Sophie's).

I've never been a fan of a woman who makes me question if she's nude modeling at age 16 (which is legal in the UK).

The reason why i prefer Sophie over Lucy.

I'm surprise sophie wasn't discover earlier, she became a stripper around the time she was 16- 17 if I'm not mistaken. :D

The reason I prefer Sophie over Lucy is because she's hotter, in every way imaginable. But that's just my opinion. :wave2: I could never get into Lucy Pinder for some reason. I have like ten pictures of her and that's it. I have 611 photo's of Sophie and that's with being extremely picky. For example: I only liked 5/72 pictures in the last link. :eek:

I know, how crazy must I be to think that. :rolleyes:

^Dude I agree with you Sophie is hotter than Lucy in every way, only Lucy Fanboys would disagreed with us and Lucy fanboys are some of the worse fanboys I've run into.