• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Do you guys remember when Sophie Howard did photo shoots? Those were the days I tell you. But in all seriousness though, where did she go?

What you mean, where she go?. She's still around.
I haven't seen her slowed down yet.

What you mean, where she go?. She's still around.
I haven't seen her slowed down yet.

There hasn't been any new pictures since like late January. I don't mean the new to you variety, I mean new new.

I should message her on myspace and be like, "Doooooooooood, when is you gonna have some mo pic's foo!" Yeah I should totally do that.

There hasn't been any new pictures since like late January. I don't mean the new to you variety, I mean new new.

I should message her on myspace and be like, "Doooooooooood, when is you gonna have some mo pic's foo!" Yeah I should totally do that.

Ok, i agree with this. It seem she isn't as special as she once was.
She was just on the front cover of nuts if I'm not mistaken. they were old photos,tho. She may not be modeling as much anymore because she moved back home.

Did you guys know that some people find Sophie buttaface?.
You gotta be sick in the head to find her buttaface.

Did you guys know that some people find Sophie buttaface?.
You gotta be sick in the head to find her buttaface.

For true.

In other news, I noticed she has a new tattoo on her foot. I can't really see it that well but I hope it's totally METAL!!!!!!!!! :banger:

Because that's really all that matters when it comes to tattoo's, how metal they are.

BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ak47:

If you are lucky, you can catch her in the chatroom on her site on monday from 4pm to 6pm UK time.