• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Someone is going to shoot you - you have 2 choices

The fucker better hope he kills me. Because if he just wings me he's in a world of hurt.

Why don't you try to fight back first before considering those choice. You know you will have to deal with choice all your live right? Knowing that you have ate shit or suck a dick.

1) Death. 2) Suck cock. 3) Eat shit.

Am I misreading this? Surely it's 3 choices.

Errrrrrmmmm......I'd open box number 2 - I may be too old to live, but I'm too young to die.

I really would - and I'm a straight guy! I may get very sick afterwards - but I'd LIVE.....and I'd have the opportunity to plot some weird twisted revenge.....hee hee hee. I know you have to sleep. I have insmonia. And a glue gun. And a ready supply of cockroaches. And a mean streak.

I just think that the "I'd rather die than suck cock" crowd doth protest too much.

Philbert

Banned
I just think that the "I'd rather die than suck cock" crowd doth protest too much.

I think the "just suck cock?" or "just eat shit?" crowd doesn't seem to have a problem with either choice...way too familiar with those activities, methinks.
Maybe someone here has had a firearm or 2 pointed in their direction...did you immediately begin pleading for your life, between the tears and begging?
That wasn't my reaction...it has always been a careful balance between "gotta go easy here and see what happens next" and a definite "fuck you asshole" kinda attitude.
I recognize fellow "fuck you asshole" types here and there, and they know what I mean.

The rest of you enjoy the shit covered cock, I'm sure lovecock is having seconds.
Maybe he'll share...:D

Noone wants to actually answer the question...

You eat the shit.

If you eat the shit, the taste will eventually leave your mouth...

once you suck that cock, you'll never get that taste out of your mouth...

I'll grab the gun and shoot myself thanks