• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Some men are such jerk offs!

I'm a nice guy. I'm young and love to chill with nice hot girls. This probably keeps me from being a jerk off.

I have seen some pretty creepy people at the super market before though

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
It's a curse we have to live with.

My experience has been that women only pay attention to the jerks off -or jerk offs whatever- and ignore us nicer guys, until the jerkoffs get what they want out of the women, and then the women go around saying that all men are jerkoffs even though they never bothered giving us nice guys the time of day. :2 cents:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
It's funny though, how the a-hole, jerk-off, douche-bag guys (refer to Jersey Shore) seem to get all the attention from the ladies. Because those ladies continue to allow this horrible behavior to happen. "I hate the bad boy... I love the bad boy... I hate the bad boy..." Back and forth, back and forth.

Of course it's not only women who make bad decisions in dating. Men need to stop being rescuers to the emotionally unstable and unloyal , and women need to stop trying to fix the guy like he's a weekend project and stop dating the unloyal as well.

My experience has been that women only pay attention to the jerks off -or jerk offs whatever- and ignore us nicer guys, until the jerkoffs get what they want out of the women, and then the women go around saying that all men are jerkoffs even though they never bothered giving us nice guys the time of day. :2 cents:

This has been my experience as well.

JayJohn85

Banned
Its cliched crying about women's problems in regards to this.......It isn't all wang connected but rather the missing component is POWER weather this is physically imposing, intellectually powerful and have proven it with various works....Or just plain fucking rich.

Generally the climb to the latter positions doesn't impress upon you a need to be nice. You could probably draw up a mathematical equation for all this.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You still haven't answered my question, who are the jerk ons?