• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So you win the $500 million Mega Millions jackpot, what do you do?

First I'd go into TV, look straight at the camera, hold up the $500,000,000,000 check and say "girl, you should have said 'yes'"

After that, I'd just go into hiding because I'd be part of the 1% :tongue:

You have three to many zeroes.

The Jackpot is 500 million,not billion,though that would be nice too.

I still don't really understand. Never in a million years would I give that kind of money to some sleazy politician or even campaign for that matter. Billionaires don't even donate that sort of money (maybe that fascist George Soros) to campaigns or groups.

It's all part of my plan to eventually rule the world:elaugh:

Give most of it away so I don't have to live with the burden of nothing to do with my life but see how much I can spend before I die.

Lottery is nice, however, it can be quite a burden. I'd keep what would allow me and select few of my family members to live without our means of living comfortably.

Seriously. Having that much money is a lot like masturbating as an adolescent. We like to think of what we want to do with it until we actually get it and go fucking crazy trying to figure out what to do when we do finally get it.

Am I too late to change my answer to "sit on a beanbag chair, naked, eating Cheetos"? :confused:

Last edited:
Dude! I would make every chair/bed in my house a beanbag!! Hell Yeah!!! :D

You make a valid point about the chairs, but have you every laid on one of them Tempurpedic mattresses? Oh, that's the best thing EVER! Whoever invented those things deserves like a Nobel prize, or something!

Just saw they have officially announced this thing has jumped all the way up to $640 million

Yeah it's just absurd. $640M to one person? Ridiculous. Probably go to some toothless hillbilly who'll just blow the shit a few years anyway, I guess. Anyone remember Jack Whittaker? Guy was already a millionaire when he hit the biggest in history. You just knew that when an already self-made millionaire won the biggest ever it just wasn't meant to be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Whittaker_(lottery_winner)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Never heard of him.

Yeah it's just absurd. $640M to one person? Ridiculous. Probably go to some toothless hillbilly who'll just blow the shit a few years anyway, I guess. Anyone remember Jack Whittaker? Guy was already a millionaire when he hit the biggest in history. You just knew that when an already self-made millionaire won the biggest ever it just wasn't meant to be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Whittaker_(lottery_winner)

I remember watching some special about him and all of the things that happened to him with his family after he won that money. Just goes to show people that money actually cannot make everything automatically better.

I just went by the store here and picked up some apple fritters and saw about 20 people standing in line to get tickets. One of the baggers there told me I should have seen it at 7am when they turned the machines on! He said there was already over 100 people all lined up waiting to get tickets. He told me they were expecting a nightmare this evening when they go to shut down the machine for the night in prepration for the drawing.

ide do SOOOO MUCH BLOW!!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick