• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

so, whos the best choice for president

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Certainly none of the 3 clowns leading in the polls. Hey, If this is the best of what our country can come up with...we're all screwed!!!

Ron Paul by far....

Brief Overview of Congressman Paul's Record:

He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

The man is the Thomas Jefferson of our time. The other gop/dem candidates are the same ole same ole.....promise this promise that.....change......
Do you know that Obama has introduced legislation to send more of your tax dollars to the UN?????
Does anyone here think that Uncle Sam can afford universal health care?

WE ARE BROKE! OUR CURRENT LEADERS...TRUSTED TO MAINTAIN A SOUND CURRENCY.....ARE DESTROYING IT.....AND AS SUCH....DESTROYING OUR MONEY. RON PAUL IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE BESIDES BOB BARR THAT UNDERSTANDS THIS.

We got to get back to the simple law of the land folks....the Constitution.....limited government....sound money.....freedom
Not career power hungry big government fools that just want to get reelected.

Another poster was right....the president is the single most important player....but politics is still mainly local......
If you really want to kick some A$$....run for office....of course when you are not viewing this material.....

Quote ;Does anyone here think that Uncle Sam can afford universal health care?

Many much poorer countries manage it.It's one of the benefits of civilisation and you should go for it.

the only reason why the media might favor obama is because he inspires so many people. think about it: what makes obama so great? most people would say they like him because he inspires people for change in washington and that is where it has to start. then everything else will come.

Since when has the measure of a politicians support been how many youtube videos they have or Goggle hits.Ron Paul got way more than his fair share of media coverage especially when you look at how many people actually voted for him when they were given the oppurtunity in the republican primary's.He hardly ever cracked getting 10% of the votes in the primaries.While he had a vocal dedicated group of followers and still does apparently, his support was not very broad though in the end.
I was a John Edwards supporter but he didn't get the votes just as Paul didn't and its only votes that count in the end.

Since when has the measure of a politicians support been how many youtube videos they have or Goggle hits.Ron Paul got way more than his fair share of media coverage especially when you look at how many people actually voted for him when they were given the oppurtunity in the republican primary's.He hardly ever cracked getting 10% of the votes in the primaries.While he had a vocal dedicated group of followers and still does apparently, his support was not very broad though in the end.
I was a John Edwards supporter but he didn't get the votes just as Paul didn't and its only votes that count in the end.

Once again, it's the media. If Obama or Hillary wins it's because of the media.

Once again, it's the media. If Obama or Hillary wins it's because of the media.

Again I still think Paul got MORE than his fair share of coverage.And will it be "the media" if McCain wins?
Or does that just apply to democrates?

Again I still think Paul got MORE than his fair share of coverage.And will it be "the media" if McCain wins?
Or does that just apply to democrates?

Of course it will, the media is controlling this presidential race whether we like to believe it or not. The media has been lying from the start and they're only showing you what they want you to see, they're only telling you want they want you to hear. look at the news, that's a smoke screen as well.

Without the media, Obama, Clinton would not have their fame, the media has exalted them to where they are now, nothing else.

Of course it will, the media is controlling this presidential race whether we like to believe it or not. The media has been lying from the start and they're only showing you what they want you to see, they're only telling you want they want you to hear. look at the news, that's a smoke screen as well.

Without the media, Obama, Clinton would not have their fame, the media has exalted them to where they are now, nothing else.

While I think for sure there are some issues with the media,the main one for me being its corporate control I don't think the way you put things holds up at all. Laura Bush is pretty well known,is it the media that is responsible for that? Of course not she is the wife of the president she is going to have fame.Same thing with Hillary.And what about Ron Paul he is well known ,did the media "exalt" him to his fame? Paul,Obama and even Hillary have all won elections somewhere thats how they became politically better known.

S

sputnikgirl

I liked Edwards, but Obama is my second choice. I wish Obama would pick Edwards for VP, but he's going to have to pick someone from one of Hillary's strongholds (probably NY or another new england state) to appease the Dems there.

Are the people of Puerto Rico, Guam, and all its territorites not American ?

The upcoming Democratic Primary allocates 63 delegates from Puerto Rico to the National Convenetion. 63 delegates from PR ??? WOW !!

Puerto Rico has more delegates than many states including Iowa, West Virginia, but they are NOT legally allowed to vote in the Novemeber General Election but Puerto Rico exerts far greater influence in this Primary and HER HIGHEST HRH will use Puerto Rico as her last bulllet to claim supreme righteousness to the THRONE !

O Yes, She can do it by non-American citizens Puerto Rico who can not vote in the General Election by claiming she edges closer to win the nomination.

Are the people of Puerto Rico American but can not vote ?

Are the people of Puerto Rico, Guam, and all its territorites not American ?

The upcoming Democratic Primary allocates 63 delegates from Puerto Rico to the National Convenetion. 63 delegates from PR ??? WOW !!

Puerto Rico has more delegates than many states including Iowa, West Virginia, but they are NOT legally allowed to vote in the Novemeber General Election but Puerto Rico exerts far greater influence in this Primary and HER HIGHEST HRH will use Puerto Rico as her last bulllet to claim supreme righteousness to the THRONE !

O Yes, She can do it by non-American citizens Puerto Rico who can not vote in the General Election by claiming she edges closer to win the nomination.

Are the people of Puerto Rico American but can not vote ?

Puerto Rico is a "territory" of the United states and yes they are citizens.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_rico

They have debated their status over the years.Whether they would want statehood which would give them the vote but also subject them to federal taxes or become totally independant or stay as they are.So far stay as they are has prevailed.If they move to the mainland which they can freely they get to vote where they live like any other citizen and pay taxes as well lol.

I liked Edwards, but Obama is my second choice. I wish Obama would pick Edwards for VP, but he's going to have to pick someone from one of Hillary's strongholds (probably NY or another new england state) to appease the Dems there.

Edwards is locked in as the Attorney General or a senior cabinet member. The only competition will be Patricks from Mass., Governor of Mass.

Richardson may be the Secretary of State.

McCaskill, Claire, the junior Senator from Missouri, will or probably
be the VP Vice-President candidate instead of Hillary Clinton if she continues to play dirty, fillty shit, dirty trick !

Tom Daschle will be the senior advisor in the White House or a cabinet member.

One of the Kennedy clan will be the Secretary of Housing !

You want more !

RACE has nothing to do with Obama. If anyone is ignorant, his insider circles are all white.

Is Axelrod black, Hell No. Axelrod who actually runs his campaign is 100% white.

White or black is not the issue.

No matter who wins the nomination and goes on to win the Presidency. America will face with very tough situations.