• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So I kinda got ripped off yesterday

Some people are so fucking stupid.Honestly,what's the reason for someone to do something like that,especially if it's unprovoked?

This is one of the reasons that I'm in favor of public canings,because I'm sure this shit wouldn't happen in Singapore.

I'd love that job! you get to legally beat people for being stupid and get paid for it!:D

I've been looking for a PS3 for a few weeks now,then I came across an add for one on Craigslist,an 80 gb for $275.

I drove about 40 minutes out to this guys house,and checked out the system.He had a bunch of demo and downloaded games on it.

He put in a PS1 game and gave me the controller and it worked fine.Of course,I thought that It was kinda weird that it only played PS1 games and not PS2 games,so I looked on the box that he had and sure as shit,it said that it was able to support "some" PS1 titles but not PS2.

After that,he threw in a regular DVD,not Bluray,and it played fine.So I went to the store,before I even got home and bought a controller,because for some reason he didn't want to include it,USB cables and one cheapo game.

I got home and hooked it to my tv(SD),and all seemed well as I played some of the demo games.But this afternoon was a whole different story.

I went to EB and got an HDMI cable to hook to my HD PC monitor,a router for online,and Prototype.So after hooking everything up to the monitor and playing a couple of demos to see what it looked like in HD,I was satisfied enough to throw in Prototype.

So I put the game in and nothing,take it out and put it in again and still nothing.I try a couple of PS1 games and nothing.WTF!I go through my entire collection of PS1 games and none of them would even load.

I call Sony and they say that my model doesn't play PS1 games at all,and I just checked the box and the serial numbers don't match from the box and the back of the system.

I call the guy today and of course he didn't pick up the phone,but he called back about 30 minutes later and when he heard my voice,he hung up.

Anyway,I'm probably gonna send it to Sony and pay the $140 to get it fixed,because everything else on the system works fine,like going online,and all that stuff.Worse case scenario,I have a system that will pretty much do what my PC does,and I wanted to buy a new one anyway.

So word to the wise,if you buy something off of someone online and are able to meet in person,get receipts if possible,and if someone has high end electronics,and claim that "I still have the box",make sure that the serial numbers match,because if I would've looked for that,I would've walked right out the door,and maybe right to the police.

Well,that's my rant for the day.

that sux,but as they say once bittin twice shy.i would have ranted at the guys frout yard..signs an all.an if he called the cops two things would have happnd.i would be asked to leave or after i told the cops my story,he would have gottin a to bad...an everyone would know about this scamming bitch...:2 cents:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
report his ass and get your money back man. Fuck that! The serial numbers don't match. That alone is enough to get the police involved I would think? Something shady is going on.

Exactly.

I know a thousand ways to get back on assholes that don't want to pay back money or stuff I lent them or such.

But this guy clearly gave you the proof he cheated so let the police do their job.

Exactly.

I know a thousand ways to get back on assholes that don't want to pay back money or stuff I lent them or such.

But this guy clearly gave you the proof he cheated so let the police do their job.

Actually,the police didn't do shit and told me that they wouldn't get involved with civil cases,so I had to go to court and file a civil lawsuit against him.

Just as and update,I sent the guy an email telling him what the situation was when I want to court and he didn't show up.He acted like he didn't even get the court summons,which I know that he got it,otherwise the judge would've rescheduled for another appearance,because the county sheriffs couldn't get it to him.But Of course they did,and now he's acting like they didn't.

I offered to settle on a slightly lesser amount that he owes me,and he's being a real asshole about it,as expected.After I file the judgment,if he doesn't show up to the next court date,there will be a warrant issued for his arrest and they will drag his ass in.

What a piece of shit this guy is.