• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So I kinda got ripped off yesterday

I expect to see the video of the proceedings on youtube no later than a half an hour after you're done in court. ;)

Cameras are not allowed in Illinois courtrooms,so sorry,no vids.

Thanks to all of you for your support.I'm really hoping that it turns out well.I'll let you guys know how it goes down tomorrow.

So I went to court today,and here's the good news;I won because that asshole didn't even bother showing up.

Bad news;it's gonna probably end up being more hassle than it's worth trying to get my money back from him.The U.S. legal system sucks ass so bad that is not even funny.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Cameras are not allowed in Illinois courtrooms,so sorry,no vids.

Thanks to all of you for your support.I'm really hoping that it turns out well.I'll let you guys know how it goes down tomorrow.

cellphone my man! :thumbsup:

cellphone my man! :thumbsup:

They are allowed,but have to be shut off in the courtroom.Plus,the bailiff was watching like a hawk.

Nothing really noteworthy of recording anyway,just a bunch of deadbeats with deadbeat cases.

Maybe you put the games in backwards? lol jk
that really sucks
my friend was looking for a roommate on craigslist and some guy was supposed to show up at 8pm to check out the house
guy shows up at 5pm when nobodys home and breaks in

So basically craigslist sucks and is filled with liars, scammers, and crimminals.

So I went to court today,and here's the good news;I won because that asshole didn't even bother showing up.

Bad news;it's gonna probably end up being more hassle than it's worth trying to get my money back from him.The U.S. legal system sucks ass so bad that is not even funny.

In this country 90% of the time its more economical and more of a time saver to eat a loss of money than bother acting through the system. Or you can always take matters into your left hand w/ a baseball bat in your right. :fight:

In this country 90% of the time its more economical and more of a time saver to eat a loss of money than bother acting through the system. Or you can always take matters into your left hand w/ a baseball bat in your right. :fight:
then go to jail for assault because you need cause or probable cause and have it on video.
i had some douches fuck up my satellite dish in my backyard (not mounted on the house but on a 6 foot pole in the ground) and it happened 2 TIMES!
DirecTV said that since it's vandalism they have to charge for a new dish everytime it happens.
so i was gonna hide in the dark with my aluminum bat and just bash the legs of whoever was doing this mischief, but my friend a police officer said i would go to jail on assault,i need to catch them on video...DOING THE ACT then i would be ok to use force.
that's fucked! and nnow i have comcast cable instead of the great direcTV that i had.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

So, how did you win if you don't get your money back?

Shouldn't there be a warrant out for his arrest for not showing up in court?

That's the way it should work.

Sounds good as long as it's done without witnesses and away from cameras.

;)

then go to jail for assault because you need cause or probable cause and have it on video.
i had some douches fuck up my satellite dish in my backyard (not mounted on the house but on a 6 foot pole in the ground) and it happened 2 TIMES!
DirecTV said that since it's vandalism they have to charge for a new dish everytime it happens.
so i was gonna hide in the dark with my aluminum bat and just bash the legs of whoever was doing this mischief, but my friend a police officer said i would go to jail on assault,i need to catch them on video...DOING THE ACT then i would be ok to use force.
that's fucked! and nnow i have comcast cable instead of the great direcTV that i had.

The guy would still have to prove you beat him.

You should have bought the satellite and put booby traps around it. :D

So, how did you win if you don't get your money back?

Shouldn't there be a warrant out for his arrest for not showing up in court?

That's the way it should work.

Yeah,that's the way it should work,but obviously you don't have too much experience with the U.S. legal system.

Since he didn't show up,the judge automatically awarded the judgment to me,so i won the case.Now the collection of money has turned into a new matter.

I have to give this asshole a copy of the judgment.then there are 5 options for me to try to get my money,all of which have to be filed with the Recorder Of Deeds Office,and vary from having a lien put on his property to wage garnishment.If he doesn't comply within 21 days(or something like that),the county sheriff will put a warrant out for his arrest and put his ass in the klink.

So like I said some posts back,it would've been cheaper for me to send the PS3 back to Sony and pay the $140 to get it fixed than to go through this shit.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Yeah,that's the way it should work,but obviously you don't have too much experience with the U.S. legal system.

I know about it and it has nothing to do with "justice."

The way I described it is the way it should work. ;)

Since he didn't show up,the judge automatically awarded the judgment to me,so i won the case.Now the collection of money has turned into a new matter.

I have to give this asshole a copy of the judgment.then there are 5 options for me to try to get my money,all of which have to be filed with the Recorder Of Deeds Office,and vary from having a lien put on his property to wage garnishment.If he doesn't comply within 21 days(or something like that),the county sheriff will put a warrant out for his arrest and put his ass in the klink.

So like I said some posts back,it would've been cheaper for me to send the PS3 back to Sony and pay the $140 to get it fixed than to go through this shit.

Give him the paper and hopefully this will end in jail time for this scammer.

And, you will receive your money.

Really,your friend who's police officer said you'd go to jail for that???????
WTF!!!! You cant even hit a guy these days when he looks at you dirty?????
I didnt know that man,thanks for the heads up........just fucking with you man. It was kind of a joke bro. The only way you do something like that is if you get threatened by the person with bodily harm............if that happens then you go grab the bat and take care of business........:mad:......:fight:......:helpme:........

Really,your friend who's police officer said you'd go to jail for that???????
WTF!!!! You cant even hit a guy these days when he looks at you dirty?????
I didnt know that man,thanks for the heads up........just fucking with you man. It was kind of a joke bro. The only way you do something like that is if you get threatened by the person with bodily harm............if that happens then you go grab the bat and take care of business........:mad:......:fight:......:helpme:........

i agree with you, i was fuming!!! :mad:

my friend was like the voice of reason. if i wait and bash this guys legs or whatever with a bat then i get in trouble for assualt. i understand that HE needs to then prove it that it was me. but if i have proof that he was damaging the dish then i confont him and beat him i would be ok.
it was either some young punks... (i did that same thing when i was younger,but ALOT worse) or some drunk idiots from the bar around the corner.it's been a long time since then so it's not that big of a deal anymore.

after a few minutes of trying to figure out the attachments set-up....
here is my stupid satellite dish post damage!
i just don't know how to make it smaller
**********88933[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 000_0035.jpg
    000_0035.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 160
Some people are so fucking stupid.Honestly,what's the reason for someone to do something like that,especially if it's unprovoked?

This is one of the reasons that I'm in favor of public canings,because I'm sure this shit wouldn't happen in Singapore.