• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

So democrats *were* up in arms about russian colllusion but actual votr fraud is a non-issue?

AG: Mexican national convicted of voter fraud in North Texas

A Mexican national has been sentenced to eight years in prison after being convicted of voter fraud in Tarrant County.

In a press release to the media on Thursday, the Texas Attorney General's Office says Rosa Maria Ortega falsely claimed U.S. citizenship on a voter registration form in Dallas County and then cast ballots five times between 2004 and 2014.

She was caught after attempting to register in Tarrant County, but election officials rejected her application after she admitted she was a non-citizen, the AG's Office says.

"This case shows how serious Texas is about keeping its elections secure, and the outcome sends a message that violators of the state's election law will be prosecuted to the fullest," Attorney General Ken Paxton said.

Ortega must also pay a $5,000 fine.

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/ag-mexican-national-convicted-of-voter-fraud-in-north-texas

ouch, 8 years. notice election officials rejected her application only after she admitted she was a non-citizen. our elections based on the honor system.

and still masturbating btw.

460.png
471.png
480.png

fuck, she is nice. she looks half-asian. girls I went to high school with overseas looked like her.

A few cases doesn't make it "widespread" (or "massive", as Trump said voter fraud has been).

A few cases doesn't make it "widespread" (or "massive", as Trump said voter fraud has been).

I never said "widespread" but how does anyone really know? For every person caught and prosecuted how many aren't? Like seeing one cockroach (no offense meant, Bodie), it's safe to assume there's a shitload more. This is one of those "victimless" crimes that go unreported or worse, ignored. What's telling is who is for and against making sure those who vote are legally allowed to do so.

and is it as widespread as hate crimes against muslims in the U.S., when they're not self-perpetrated hoaxes of course? The democrats are fake impassioned about that.

Former Ellis County resident convicted in double-voting prosecution

Hays — A new state law that gives Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach the power to prosecute election fraud allegations has notched its second conviction.

Randal Kilian, 62, pleaded guilty Thursday in Ellis County District Court to a misdemeanor for illegally voting in both Kansas and Colorado and agreed to pay a $2,500 fine, The Wichita Eagle reported. As part of the plea, two companion charges were dropped.

Kilian was registered as a Republican in the western Kansas town of Hays when he voted illegally in two states in 2012. He's now a Colorado resident.

"The heavy fine of $2,500 shows how seriously we take voter fraud in Kansas," Koba

https://www.hayspost.com/2016/04/22/nw-kansas-man-convicted-in-double-voting-prosecution/

wow, talk about a slap on the wrist. should be a felony in Kansas and elsewhere (see Texas).

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Jeez.
If people can't believe there was voter fraud by the person who stole the nomination from Sanders, took in billions, yes billions of bribes and pay to play "donations" in her fake charity, was the person behind the joint US/Al-Qaeauda invasion of Libya and killed 1/6th of the population, commited numerous felonies with her illegal email server and cost the taxpayers millions in her denial of any wrong doing, ect ect ect ect ect...........then don't bother.
They are too far gone.

The important thing is preventing it.
And if Trump doesn't do these 2 things he will lose in 2020 to her, if he even runs which I doubt he will.
1- Go after her legally. She broke the law with the email server. Even Comey said it.
Trump can convict her of this like he said he would. If he doesnt he's fucked.

2- Implement a new election system. There are many options which are not complicated.
If he doesnt he can not win.

The fact that he is doing neither is just more evidence to me that he is not real. Another actor reading a script.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'd be foolish to deny that voter fraud exist. My concern is if the magnitude justifies federal intervention. The voting structure is to make it so all citizens can exercise their right to vote, not to put restrictions. States are to monitor the procedures that they set up. It is up to the citizens to bring up to their states such concerns, not the fed. If you want voter IDs or optical scanning, take that up with your state. Me for one like the system that we have. My signature is all I need to walk into my local voting place and pull a lever. I feel this way for all citizens regardless of if they agree with me or not.

I also don't want more government in my life. Is anyone really comfortable adding a higher level of government monitoring their basic rights? Don't tell me that this isn't a formula for honest citizens getting letters in the mail because a new agency fucked up. Better yet. You walk into your regular polling place. The same place you have been voting for decades. Every local board and budget referendum thing.and get the news that a fed won't let you into the booth. Get a provisional ballot and think your vote will count. It could happen to you.

Meesterperfect: "Implement a new election system. There are many options which are not complicated."

Oh, I didn't know it was that easy to ratify the Bill of Rights. What have I've been thinking?

I'd be foolish to deny that voter fraud exist. My concern is if the magnitude justifies federal intervention. The voting structure is to make it so all citizens can exercise their right to vote, not to put restrictions. States are to monitor the procedures that they set up. It is up to the citizens to bring up to their states such concerns, not the fed. If you want voter IDs or optical scanning, take that up with your state. Me for one like the system that we have. My signature is all I need to walk into my local voting place and pull a lever. I feel this way for all citizens regardless of if they agree with me or not.

I also don't want more government in my life. Is anyone really comfortable adding a higher level of government monitoring their basic rights? Don't tell me that this isn't a formula for honest citizens getting letters in the mail because a new agency fucked up. Better yet. You walk into your regular polling place. The same place you have been voting for decades. Every local board and budget referendum thing.and get the news that a fed won't let you into the booth. Get a provisional ballot and think your vote will count. It could happen to you.

Meesterperfect: "Implement a new election system. There are many options which are not complicated."

Oh, I didn't know it was that easy to ratify the Bill of Rights. What have I've been thinking?

Obama said the same thing about election rigging. Now the feds are investigating it.

Tony down the street may have took an extra deduction or two last year that he was not entitled to.

It doesn't reach the magnitude of an investigation yet he is being audited.

bobjustbob

Obama said the same thing about election rigging. Now the feds are investigating it.

Tony down the street may have took an extra deduction or two last year that he was not entitled to.

It doesn't reach the magnitude of an investigation yet he is being audited.

Have some patience with an old mam. I'm not getting your point.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Call me MP.
easier that way.

I'm not talking about changing the Constitution.
Just the election system regarding how votes are cast and counted.

bobjustbob

Start by getting rid of the electoral collage.
Its a bigger fraud than 'god'.

Should we open up that thread again or let the whining and crying continue here? Al Gore lost his home state of Tennessee. Had he won his home state, Florida would not have been in play. States may elect to split their delegates and not be a winner take all. Take your beef to your individual state.

MP, what is wrong with the way how votes are cast and counted?