• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Snooki Naked

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
How do you not know how to pump gas...fuckin idiots. Any 3 year old could figure it out. I really do hate idiots. Makes the rest of us work twice as hard.

But duh... it's got like a handle and a... duh... and like buttons... oh look something shiny... oh... that's the sun... Funny it doesn't look like my ahh... tanning bed lights...

Kingfisher

Ok I want you to know that I thought long and hard about posting this one. This is definitely too much info. I guess that gonorrhea could be considered a form of UTI but I don't think that you get it from "butt sex". Don't you love classy girls with no inner filter?

http://starcasm.net/archives/142134

I mean, it could be possible. If her ass is perma-gaped and she was in doggie, and something dripped down into her vag, causing the UTI?

I mean, it could be possible. If her ass is perma-gaped and she was in doggie, and something dripped down into her vag, causing the UTI?

Or the guys she fucks put it in her ass then right into her pussy immediately after and keep alternating not being able to tell which hole they're giving it to

Kingfisher

Or the guys she fucks put it in her ass then right into her pussy immediately after and keep alternating not being able to tell which hole they're giving it to

Nope. I'm still going with the perma-gape and her obsessive use of kotex in her ass.

dirtylittleholly

Official Checked Star Member
Not sure why'd you wanna see that... :eeew: