• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Smoking weed with Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit:

comedic punk/metal from san diego

add us please?
:glugglug:

Edit:
Board Rules said:
Advertising/SPAM Policy:

DO NOT advertise your own forum or website on the Freeones Message board. DO NOT advertise your products, post your own gallery links all over the board, or make fake profiles. Your posts will be deleted and your account permanently banned from our message board.

Also included in our SPAM policy is posting the same link(s) in all of your posts for the sake of posting it. Any link that you post must be relevant to the thread or topic you're posting it in. If you're in doubt about our policy or confused as to if your link will be considered spam, please contact a moderator BEFORE your account gets banned.

Any advertisements that are allowed on this message board are approved by the Freeones Administrators. Any questions about advertising or promoting your site on Freeones.com can be sent to webmaster@freeones.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
me likes!
I generally dont listen to this but must say you have some real hate towards people.... and I like it !!! alot !!! consider yourself bookmarked!

I would like to smoke weed with Satan, he seems like a pretty cool guy and I bet he's got plenty of hot blondes down there in Hell. You know the ones I mean, outside a club at 2am puking up with trackmarks along their arms and up the inside of their legs, who look like they have puked a little to much over the last couple years and sucked a little to much sweaty bouncer cock.

Yeah! Those are the girls im going to look forward to when I get to hell. :hatsoff:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
"I HATE, I HATE, I HATE, I HATE YER FUCKIN FACE"

Now that's a lyric I can relate to, and if I had a car I'd definitely blast something like that every so often.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
wtf is punk/metal? Those are 2 completely different styles of music. They can't combine well...

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I didn't think people were allowed to post a link to their MySpace page. :confused:

Comedic + punk + metal = why?

Good.... Check out my project whenever you all get the chance... Raw disguisting Hateful Black Metal...:thefinger
Edit:

I got some good pics and some vids coming from our last gas chamber ritual!

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
alright!!! i fucking get it!!! i fucked up, sorry.

apparantly you guys enjoy beating dead horses

Personally, I enjoy beating live horses much more. Seeing their agony is what turns me on. Mmm, I'm getting moist just thinking about it.

Good.... Check out my project whenever you all get the chance... Raw disguisting Hateful Black Metal...:thefinger

I got some good pics and some vids coming from our last gas chamber ritual!

hey mannnnn.....read the rules okay?

this is considered spamming, i didn't think we were allowed to spam on this site BRO.

haha, jk....shit's sick dude.

hey mannnnn.....read the rules okay?

this is considered spamming, i didn't think we were allowed to spam on this site BRO.

haha, jk....shit's sick dude.

Thanks dude... And I am only spamming until I get my first 100 post (500 free post woooooooooooo) hahaha :nanner::nanner::nanner:

alright!!! i fucking get it!!! i fucked up, sorry.

apparantly you guys enjoy beating dead horses

Gosh yeah, what a bunch of clowns we are for not checking out your righteous myspace page and asking that you check out the rules to the boards. In the mean time, as long as you already mocked me:

"alright" is not one word, "i" should be capitalized when it's by itself, proper grammar only requires one exclamation point, and "apparantly" is actually "apparently". If a word has a red line under it, generally it's been misspelled.

:hatsoff:

H

Gosh yeah, what a bunch of clowns we are for not checking out your righteous myspace page and asking that you check out the rules to the boards. In the mean time, as long as you already mocked me:

"alright" is not one word, "i" should be capitalized when it's by itself, proper grammar only requires one exclamation point, and "apparantly" is actually "apparently". If a word has a red line under it, generally it's been misspelled.

:hatsoff:

H

boy...you must be the life of the party, huh? going around correcting every little mistake that people make? nerd. quit being such an internet elitist, no one cares

and btw you fucking grammar nazi...

"Alright
4 dictionary results for: alright
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
al·right /ɔlˈraɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[awl-rahyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adverb all right.

—Usage note The form alright as a one-word spelling of the phrase all right in all of its senses probably arose by analogy with such words as already and altogether. Although alright is a common spelling in written dialogue and in other types of informal writing, all right is used in more formal, edited writing."

now piss off

Status
Not open for further replies.