• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sir_Fartsalot Vs A Pile of Steaming Dog Poo : Which is better?

whos is better?

• a pile of steaming do poo

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • sir_fartsalot

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
I really am starting to get fuckin sick and tired of sir_fartsalot and his horrible threads

Come on Freeones team, get your act together and start enforcing the rules. Members are taking advantage of the fact that you dont do anything about rule breakers

Start banning the trolls and spammers

Mayhem

Banned
How are you and this thread any better? I'd like an answer. The only time you float to the surface around here is to pull the same shit you complain about. This is the same troll thread that you claim to have a problem about.

Again,I urge anyone with more than two brain cells to stop feeding that guy.

Do not give his threads any views.

Do not post in his threads.

Do not make any threads about how lame his threads are.

If we all can follow these simple principles,he will go away,and Freeones will be better for it.

How are you and this thread any better? I'd like an answer. The only time you float to the surface around here is to pull the same shit you complain about. This is the same troll thread that you claim to have a problem about.

:goodpost:

If we all can follow these simple principles,he will go away,and Freeones will be better for it.

Dog poo ... ftw.. :baconsalt:

it has to be said. at least dog shit has character.

You said float to the surface.

Mayhem

Banned
I guess I'm missing something. I see his threads all over the place but really don't see what the big deal is. He isn't attacking anyone, isn't being unpleasant (or no more unpleasant than the rest of us), and I don't even recall any profanity. So who the fuck cares?

The OP's name appears under each thread title. "Hey, it's another Sir Fartsalot thread. I'm not going to click on it." How is this so out of reach of everyone here? I mean, I can understand how it would be out of reach of a functional retard like brodkill. Do the rest of you really want to associate with that douche nozzle.

I am beyond the point of understanding what the fuck the rest of you want out of the Talk Section. But it's bullshit like this thread and threads like it that's wearing ME down, not the people that they are aimed at.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
While it is fucking awful, in fairness I used to do much the same thing and largely got away with it.

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member

This. Just ignore him. I do.

A pile of steaming do poo can be used as compost for the plants.

By the way, brodkill, you're not better than Sir-Fartsalot...

While it is fucking awful, in fairness I used to do much the same thing and largely got away with it.

Yeah, but at least your threads had the added shock value of the mutilated penises.

With dog shit I can get a piece of paper-towel and put it in the trash can, I can't do that with a person since my trash can is too small. Dog shit smells because it's shit and Sir_Fartsalot smells because he farts a lot and farts are basically shit without the mess. I'm going with dog shit.