• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Single people. Enter this thread.

If someone you're interested in is seeing someone, do you still try to woo them? Interfere in their relationship? Or are you the kind of person who lets them be and moves on?

Or, for those on the other side of the relationship, if some cunt/asshole is constantly texting and flirting with your koolaid, how do you handle it? Just laugh it off because you got them and they don't? Or get pissed?

Having to deal with assholes in my job basically, so I'm a little more patient when it comes to these kinds of things, but some guy is really crossing boundaries with my and my gf and it's been going on a little too long. I'm thinking about going to his mall kiosk and very aggressively telling him to back off.

For the record, I'm not over protective. I'm cool with her having guy friends and whatnot, it's all good. He's an ex bf from teenage years and they've stayed friends this entire time, but now he's getting out of control.

If someone is taken, back off. amirite?

bahodeme

Closed Account
While I agree with you, how does the better half feel about this? If she feels that you are overreacting, you are the bad guy, she is resentful and now you are picking on her friend. If you are both on the same page, invite him for a vacation in the desert & leave him.

We've all heard the saying "all's fair in love and war" but I don't know....something about bad karma comes to mind when I think about messing with someone else's relationship.

I would NOT mess with a friend's relationship, for sure.

Maybe this is a case-by-case basis thing though...if the girl you're interested in is in a shitty relationship....maybe then it's ok....

What a coincidence, I've been pondering that exact same dilemma since last Thursday, when my friend informed me that she has a boyfriend, and caused a part of my world to cave in in the process. :crying:

Need to have defined boundaries in a relationship. X and Y are ok, Z is not. Once the boundaries are set, and agreed upon by both, then it is easy to quell a situation before one person gets hurt/ends up looking like a controlling ass.

Tell her how it makes you feel, discuss some guidelines, and work out a protocol for future instances. Try to get her to see it from your perspective. Calmly say something along the lines of "Imagine if (insert name of ex she doesn't like here) were doing this with me. How would you feel about it?" And such.

And to answer the question, I am somewhat on the fence here. I feel like it is the person in the relationship's job to know the boundaries of what is acceptable to their partner and to make sure, especially when their partner isn't around, to abide by those boundaries.

I think of it in the way that, men especially, are going to try to do anything they can to get any girl they find attractive or whatnot, into bed, or at least into their "orbit." Can't fault a guy for being attracted to your woman and making advances on her, but you can certainly fault her for not immediately recognizing those advances and either gracefully sidestepping them, or flat out telling the guy to fuck off. Although, beating up someone who is pushing up on your old lady a little too hard/often can be pretty fun, too.

Deepcover

Closed Account
See if I were in your position and I told someone that story, the first thing they would say is..."Congrats your gf is now officially a slut". Also you don't want to get charge over some douchebag and yes sadly...your gf would be upset and blame you for your agression.

I'm pretty much with plumprump

Nobody is forcing her to speak with him though. Honestly, being single totally beats being with someone and constantly worrying about them being flirty or cheating

If someone you're interested in is seeing someone, do you still try to woo them? Interfere in their relationship? Or are you the kind of person who lets them be and moves on?

Or, for those on the other side of the relationship, if some cunt/asshole is constantly texting and flirting with your koolaid, how do you handle it? Just laugh it off because you got them and they don't? Or get pissed?

Having to deal with assholes in my job basically, so I'm a little more patient when it comes to these kinds of things, but some guy is really crossing boundaries with my and my gf and it's been going on a little too long. I'm thinking about going to his mall kiosk and very aggressively telling him to back off.

For the record, I'm not over protective. I'm cool with her having guy friends and whatnot, it's all good. He's an ex bf from teenage years and they've stayed friends this entire time, but now he's getting out of control.

If someone is taken, back off. amirite?
haha... mall kiosk. you've already won dude.

I think the two of you should be able to talk about this topic, and come to a mutually acceptable level of interaction. I also think that if you're uncomfortable with any one guy, and you think he's horning in on her, I don't think you're being unreasonable to suggest she cease interacting with that guy. Really, if she knows you're uncomfortable with the level of interaction, she should tell the guy to stop contacting her.

It's all about communication.

Mayhem

Banned
I feel that consulting one or more prostitutes and getting their take on the situation is a perfectly valid strategy at this juncture.