• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should Tiger apologize to his mistresses too?

why should he apologize to anyone , its not like he did anything illegal.

Better question: Why do we care and why do we believe it's our business?

I think I would have actually respected Tiger if he got on the podium and said, "Ya know what, it's none of your fucking business. I'm famous for hitting a ball with a stick, you should all be ashamed of yourselves for caring about what I do."

I think I would have actually respected Tiger if he got on the podium and said, "Ya know what, it's none of your fucking business. I'm famous for hitting a ball with a stick, you should all be ashamed of yourselves for caring about what I do."
Yes & no. He has traded on his persona in order to make money through advertising & sponsorship.

here here!

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Why are you white people always worrying about shit like this?.

Who the fuck cares.

BTW it seem only white people are taking this shit too far.
It was all over the media because of you white people.LMAO

White people control golf. The white people who control golf looooove money. Tiger Woods hurt the image of golf which lost the PGA Tour a LOOOOOT of money. That's why white people care.

Unless one of his mistresses both:

1. Didn't know he was married.
2. Were fooled by Tiger into believing he wanted a long term relationship with them.

then they don't deserve an apology. I think it's extremely unlikely that both of those were the case with any of the women he was cheating with.

Yes & no. He has traded on his persona in order to make money through advertising & sponsorship.
Oh please, Tiger's a charmless, humorless douche and he always has been. He made billions through advertising and sponsorship despite not having a personality or making his private life a public persona. Again, he hit a ball with a stick and he's good at it, that's the sole reason anybody cares about him or even knows his name.

I get it if people think he's a creep or don't want to support him or purchase products he endorses, that's absolutely fine. But for people to feel entitled to details or to take his deeds as a personal offense or believe that Tiger "owes" anybody anything is ridiculous.

habo9

Banned
Tigers a pussy for trying to appease the public and hes just a media whore , trying to protect his wealth

I'm starting to feel like this whole Tiger situation is just getting rediculous.

NO, Tiger shouldn't have to apologize to those women. Nor did he need to apologize to the public.

The only ones Tiger ever needed to be concerned with apologizing to were his God, his wife, his children and his and her families. Other than that, the whole situation is NONE of the press' business, none of PGA's business and none of our (as the public) business. It's between him and his family. He doesn't owe an apology to you, me, freeones, the press, PGA, the public, and especially not to those women who CONSENTED to having an affair with him. They had 50% of the blame for the wrong he did. It ALWAYS takes 2 to tango unless he raped any of them, and I haven't heard that yet.

Tiger has just over the years made TOO many enemies from all corners, so now that everyone has a chance to poke sticks at "golden boy" they won't pass on the opportunity.

Yes, he's an idiot and a child-minded billionare. However, he could buy your life from you, AND didn't do anything wrong to you personally (the wrong was done to his wife and family), which puts him in a position to say "Yes, i did it. So what, fuck off" to us all. He doesn't have to be accepted by anyone. He's still a billionare that did nothing more than cheat on his wife like 75% of the rest of America. And yes, sexual addiction IS a diagnosable addiction.

The problem is: He's a black (whether he likes it or not)/asian male billionare in America. Being that, America expects a different standard from you, period. You have to be "Mr. Good boy." And the very moment that America finds out that you're not really "Mr. Good boy," they want to destroy it all. But if anyone found out that Warren Buffett was banging every woman listed in Freeones, nobody ask him for a public apology. They'd just say: "well, yeah... He's the richest man in the world and horny. He can afford it."

As well known as it has been for those old men in the PGA to be seen in Augusta, GA with their MISTRESSES, nobody ever asked any of them for an apology. And nobody ever will. That's "good ol boy" country.

habo9

Banned
If he had just said "Fuck You All , Its nothing to do with you , Im going to sort it out with my wife"

I would have more respect for him

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Hell no! They took a ride on the Tiger Express, full well knowing what they were doing and what the consequences MIGHT be.....all the while knowing the guy was married and had kids!!! :nono:
If anything, we should thank ol' Tiger for exposing us to this fine piece of tail:
rachel_uchitel--300x450.jpg

JayJohn85

Banned
Absolutely!!!!!<tries with great difficulty to keep straight face>

If he had just said "Fuck You All , Its nothing to do with you , Im going to sort it out with my wife"

I would have more respect for him

:1orglaugh
Now, THAT would have been fucking awesome!!!

But seriously, I think this thread should have been a post under the "I need a good joke" thread!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The only person Tiger owes an apology to is his wife. Not his fans, not the media, not the other golfers, not the sponsors, not the PGA, not not his mother, and definitely not the fuckin' mistresses.

Nobody else has to make amends publicly and with such scrutiny. Why should a guy who hits a dimpled ball for a living be an exception?

The only person Tiger owes an apology to is his wife. Not his fans, not the media, not the other golfers, not the sponsors, not the PGA, not not his mother, and definitely not the fuckin' mistresses.

Nobody else has to make amends publicly and with such scrutiny. Why should a guy who hits a dimpled ball for a living be an exception?

because that's what comes with fame. Do I agree with it? absolutely not, but there's no avoiding it! not to mention that most of the money he makes is from endorsements from companies that loved that "clean" "honest" image of him! its retarded, but its the way it is. reminds me of when Jordan got busted!

Who the fuck cares.

"White people" aside, I agree with this.

It's his personal life, not mine. Just because he's a celebrity doesn't mean I give a fuck anymore than my neighbor or some random motherfucker the world over from me doing the same thing.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I absolutely agree. Those women should not get apologies, There is NO WAY they didn't know he was married as he is Tiger woods and its common knowledge. They should probably all just hide out until this blows over to avoid any further embarrassment!