• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should Tiger apologize to his mistresses too?

Wot?!?
In what way are white people always worrying about shit like this?!? :confused:
& everyone who's posted on this thread is white?!? :dunno:

Most are. :D

BTW it seem only white people are taking this shit too far.
It was all over the media because of you white people.LMAO

I'm just kidding.

The only person he should have to apologize to is his wife. To be honest his behavior doesn't shock or offend me. A guy in his position has a lot of temptation and he gave in to it. The shitiest part of the whole thing is that he was lying to his wife, he was dishonest and got his hand caught in the cookie jar...several in fact.

Why? 'Cause he's not fucking them anymore?

<short answer> Fuck no!

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
No he shouldn't apologize to them. They're whores. If anything, THEY should be apologizing to his wife for being skankbags and probably sending her a nice little package of gonorrhea.

Since his mistresses are home wreckers all those heffers should apologize to Tiger Woods and Mrs. Tiger Woods

jod0565

Member, you member...
Wow, they would not have been with him if he did not want to be with them.
He's the married one. He made the choice to screw up his marriage.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Yes.

I want an apology for how long this has been dragged out.

I also want compensation.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Tiger doesn't have shit to apologize for!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Sorry, but I can't keep a straight face at the title of this thread....

Bwah-ha-ha-ha....:1orglaugh

Peashooter

Closed Account
Who the fuck cares about Tiger? He fucked up, now everyone leave him alone. You know what they say about throwing stones....

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Who the fuck cares about Tiger? He fucked up, now everyone leave him alone. You know what they say about throwing stones....

So, we are famous golfers who committed adultery multiple times on our spouse?

You are in :error:

Fame and great wealth has a price and it is responsibility and scrutiny. :hatsoff:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
This is America. You can make a whole lot more money by being an attention whore (Sarah Palin, Danica Patrick, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, the White House Party Crashers) than by just being a regular whore. If anything, I think these women should thank him. Because of him, they can now make money from interviews and getting their pictures taken... instead of getting paid by the hour to lay on their backs, while old, fat, rich guys pork them and make them play out girlfriend experiences. To say nothing of the Tiger hush money checks that some of them have cashed.

>What do you say, girls?
<Thanks, Tiger. :bowdown:
>OK, that's more like it. :thumbsup:

Say, I wonder if Tiger has sent them 1099's for the hush money payments? Just how would a person report hush money on her tax returns? :confused: