• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Should there just be a "Mass shooting in the US" sticky thread?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
WTF is a "commercial-grade smoke grenade"? What civilian use does something like that have?

Also, considering how narrow and packed a rush hour train is, smoke or no smoke, you'd have to practically being trying to miss people for results like that.
I've never seen them at the gun shop I do business with. I'm not sure if you can even buy them legally. I think what they meant by "commercial", is one that was factory produced for police/swat team work, and not something he made himself in a garage, like a pipe bomb or some other sill ass home project.

Mr. Daystar

Reading about this now. The smoke usage and shooting does sound terrifying.

USA Today

Newsweek

Brooklyn is part of NYC, but Manhattan is separate island, right?
I do believe Manhattan is a peninsula. It is separated by a river, but technically I don't think it's an island; It is one of 5 burro's that make up New York, along with Brooklyn, which is just across the river from Manhattan. Manhattan is the rich section though, and is where the financial centers are located, It's where the Trade Center was, before 911.

I do believe Manhattan is a peninsula. It is separated by a river, but technically I don't think it's an island; It is one of 5 burro's that make up New York, along with Brooklyn, which is just across the river from Manhattan. Manhattan is the rich section though, and is where the financial centers are located, It's where the Trade Center was, before 911.
Thanks for that.

Mr. Daystar

To bad he didn't pop a couple off at the law, maybe NY wouldn't have to pay for a trial.

Mr. Daystar

I don’t know about anyone else, but it is good to know the gun was obtained legally. 😥

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/...spite-long-criminal-record-00025078?_amp=true
It doesn't make me feel better. Assholes like this ruin it for people like me. The ability of this man to buy a gun, falls on the judicial system for failing to put him away for JUST ONE of the many things he has apparently done. I know, that you know just because I'm pro 2nd Amendment, I don't like to see this kind of shit happen, but this was a major ball drop, by the powers that could have stopped this, AGAIN. As far as legally purchased, it may be legal in Ohio to own, and or carry a gun, and we do not have a magazine restriction, but New York does, so he must have lived in Ohio to buy it here, but when he moved to NY, he might have violated State law, as soon as he crossed the border. I didn't notice if it said it was a high capacity pistol, Glock makes a lot of different 9mm's, and most of them hold at least 10 rounds, some 17, but I think Ny's law says 7 rounds is the maximum.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
That day was the most important day in Frank James' life. He thought about things and planned as carefully as he could. On that day he would send his message to the world.

Now that he's locked up being held without bail I wonder how he feels that he didn't even kill one single person while his life is gone. Some people can't do anything right and the penitentiary is full of idiots.

Mr. Daystar

That day was the most important day in Frank James' life. He thought about things and planned as carefully as he could. On that day he would send his message to the world.

Now that he's locked up being held without bail I wonder how he feels that he didn't even kill one single person while his life is gone. Some people can't do anything right and the penitentiary is full of idiots.
It clearly states he's anti white, and a radical racist. Any bets that the term "hate crime", won't even come up, and I bet he won't get charged as such. Which Ironically, in of itself, is racist.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brooklyn...t-frank-james-court-appearance-171004377.html

Just a story I found on Yahoo, it may be a double.

Last edited:
It clearly states he's anti white, and a radical racist. Any bets that the term "hate crime", won't even come up, and I bet he won't get charged as such. Which Ironically, in of itself, is racist.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brooklyn...t-frank-james-court-appearance-171004377.html

Just a story I found on Yahoo, it may be a double.
In the UK:

"Hate crime is defined as ‘any criminal offence which is perceived, by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by hostility or prejudice towards someone based on a personal characteristic.’ This common definition was agreed in 2007 by the police, Crown Prosecution Service, Prison Service (now the National Offender Management Service) and other agencies that make up the criminal justice system. There are five centrally monitored strands of hate crime:

• race or ethnicity
  • religion or beliefs
  • sexual orientation
  • disability
  • transgender identity"
I'm not against the concept of a hate crime. It seeks to protect a minority class. The popular phrase, "Under Represented" is accurate enough.

There is concern. To over simplify, if you throw a brick through a window, regardless of motive, the window is broken. More to the story, if you shoot people in the subway, regardless of motive, they are still shot. It introduces subjectivity that you're pointing out, Daystar. One would hope that the justice system will be equally as firm if it is classified as a hate crime or not.

Mr. Daystar

Well the problem here is, it seems only white people are capable of it. If a guy is a "known white supremacist". and he goes off on a shooting spree, even if he kills only one african american, but 3 or 4 white people, he is STILL considered a racist and they will prosecute him for a hate crime. However if an african american, or any other race commits a violent crime, to ANY other race, it seems to be conveniently overlooked. I have a serious problem with the fact than it appears to me that the ONLY race being charged with hate crimes, in the United States, are white people. If I'm wrong, I would appreciate that anyone supply me links to any examples of where I'm wrong. I realize it may occur in some small cases that aren't news worthy, and if anyone could point those out also, I would read them, but I'm mainly basing my opinion on what news is presented to me, on the internet, from various site, and also links on this site. I don't watch TV news, so I'm not getting this from a FOX affiliate, or a CNN program.

Even on this board we've seen multiple incidents of black people assaulting & even murdering Asians. And sometimes they do get charged with hate crimes.

Man arrested in violent hate-crime beating of Asian woman in Yonkers
https://abc7ny.com/hate-crime-asian-woman-attack-yonkers/11650792/
Tammel Esco, 42, was arrested Friday and charged with attempted murder as a hate crime and assault as a hate crime -- both violent felonies.

An Asian man injured in an unprovoked attack in New York last April has died, officials say
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/09/us/asian-man-new-york-attack-death/index.html
Powell was arrested the following week and initially charged with attempted murder and two hate crime assault charges.

And this one got some attention as it was caught on camera, with people just watching it happen:
65-year-old Asian woman kicked while on ground in graphic video
https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2021/...n-new-york-nypd-hate-crime-gingras-nr-vpx.cnn
The New York Police Department is investigating what they say is a "hate crime assault" against a 65-year-old Asian woman who was punched and kicked in midtown Manhattan by an attacker who allegedly made anti-Asian statements toward her,

But @Mr. Daystar you are right that it doesn't always happen, even if it seems like there is grounds for it. Like the Asian who was murdered when she was pushed in front of a train:
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/15/us/nypd-make-arrest-connected-to-asian-woman-death-subway/index.html
While police are calling her killing a random attack -- and have not labeled it a hate crime -- Go's killing has reignited concerns in the Asian American community.

And sometimes the reporting can't confirm whether the suspects were charged with hate crimes
Successive attacks on Pinoys in NYC revive ‘hate crime’ fear
https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1150486

One other factor, at least in NYC, is that they're not given the resources to properly prosecute them.

Inside NYPD’s demoralized Hate Crimes Task Force, where de Blasio and top brass made it a low priority with inexperienced officers and inadequate resources
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Crimes-Task-Force-downward-spiral-years.html

• A DailyMail.com investigation has found that the NYPD's Hate Crimes Task Force has suffered from low morale and lack of respect for years
  • 'They were bringing police officers into the unit with no investigative experience,' explained one detective
  • The force's head, Deputy Inspector Jessica Corey was ousted last month and was replaced by Deputy Inspector Andrew Arias
  • Mayor Eric Adams made the move after criticizing the department over the case of Korean-American Esther Lee, 45
  • Lee was initially told that a man spitting in her face and calling her a 'carrier' was not a hate crime because he hadn't called her an 'Asian carrier'
  • Hate crimes targeting Asians skyrocketed 343 percent from 2020 to 2021, with 133 people affected
  • Hate crimes aimed at Hispanics, Muslims and gays also increased by more than 100% in the same time period