• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shooting in Florida School

Come on, guys, as long as you don't want to actively do something about gun safety issues, you deserve every dead body that heaps up on your failed country. Just let's wait until your relatives die.

No, I will not shed a tear for them. They are on you.

well that's a step up from hoping for it, I guess:

And again, another massacre. Another person who should not be able to get hold of a firearm has the oppotunity to act on his madness.

And the same reaction. Some pityful mutterings. A lot of talk about even more access to firearms will make the country safer. I picture you saying the same about madmen running around blowing shit up. The best way to deal with all those explosions? Better C4, and more of it!

Oh yes. And the standard thetoric that has worked so many times against any regulation: If you regulate guns, the bad guys will keep their guns.

Oh yes? So you do not want to change ANYTHING to get guns out of the hands of unfit persons? It is too hard to accept that a process of starting to regulate access to new guns, to make fully automatics and such illegal would BEGIN to make your country safer?

There are a lot of people around here who keep on talking that "Wild West" talk. I hope you will loose some family member to a madman. Or maybe one of you will loose his mind somewhere and just shoot down somebody who pisses him off? Or, even funnier, your kid shoots his brother playing with one of your weapons. That would be really great. Hey, you could not be blamed, firearms are the american way of life, huh?

https://board.freeones.com/showthre...d-christians&p=9156408&viewfull=1#post9156408

let's just wait until one of your relatives gets raped, beheaded, run over by a truck while shopping, or just blown up by those your country let in with open arms.

same with johan. Either of you have some fucking nerve to preach to us about mass killings.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Agreed, as long as liberals keep running our public education systems. You never saw these mass killings at schools until liberal group think took over our schools and universities.

Nice club that you belong to.

Yeah, because liberals are famously armed to the teeth. Whatever, don't feel compelled to respond to everything I post.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
To all those who oppose any kind of gun-control : the blood of these kids is on your hands.

"Thoughts and prayers" won't help to prevent this from happening again.

#MandatoryBackgroundChecksForEveryGunPurchase
#BanHighCapacityMagazines
#BanArmorPiercingAmmos
#BanRapidFireGuns
#BanBumpStocks

We have enough laws. There are laws against rape, murder and theft. They all still happen.

America has laws against illegals they still come here and nothing is done. America has laws banning Islam and they are still here.

Just ask those in Hollywood and the wealthy that get away with all these crimes and nothing happens to them.

Harvey Weinstein, Roman Polanski, Woody Allen and Jeffrey Epstein to name a few.

These incidences of school shootings have risen exponentially over that past 20 years due to liberal ideology fucking up the minds of students and pumping them full of hatred and the desensitizing through violent video games for some unstable kids.

650 kids were killed at Planned Parenthood clinics across the country yesterday.
My AR-15 will never harm anyone unless they intrude into my home planning to do me harm.
Semi automatic rifles were used at the concert in Paris even though they were banned.
Mind your own fucked up gun violence.

VIDEO GAMES and voilence are notcorrelated

acce2b308f2e23693df63e7c3b249e23--crime-rate-school-shootings.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

2820953_orig.gif

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
As John Iadarola (TYT) said : If there was bulets that could only kill children, it would be impossible to ban them.
I mean, you have the NRA, the GOP and the other gun-advocates, fighting against armor-piercing bullets and the very same people doing #BlueLivesMatter :wtf: What are these armor-piercing bullets for ? Deers don't wear armors. Criminals don't wear armor. Cops wear armor. So, if #BlueLivesMatter, ban armor-piercing bullets.

But no, the NRA won't let that happen.
They don't care wether the guns and the ammos they sell are used by law-abiding citizens, criminals or mentally unstable people, as long as they are sold it's all that maters. I would even say they are probably celebrating every single time there's mass murders in America, because each time there's one, gun sales go higher.
They don't wan't people to feel safe, they want people to be scared, to fear for their lives and the lives of their loves ones 'cause when people are scared, they buy guns. But when people feel safe, they don't fell like they need guns.

Back to shooting : Nowhere else in the civilised world you have these mass shootings, no where else in the civilised world you have tens of kids murdered in their school. And no where else in the world you have such guns, such ammos, such devices available for anyone without any restrictions.
This is not the Old West anymore, America is civilised now so it's time for the con=untry, for the lawmakers to act as civilised people instead of acting as barbarians

ammosexual.png

So is there a name for valuing your gun over the lives of the french, france, and the religeon of peace, and so forth? Because while I agree, we do need to do something, and I wish I had an answer, banning law abiding citizens is not an option, and the brutal murders in france proves gun control doesn't work....the brutality committed in the middle east, and africa by terrorists, claiming to fight in the name of religeon....a religeon of peace, and so forth, and warlords claiming they are in charge, starving people to death be cutting of humanitarian aid, all thrive and continue to exist in countries with some of the strictest gun laws in the worl. And I didn't even bring up mexico, and central America, where gangs not only terrorize honest people, but help kill by supplying drugs and guns to other criminals. Do you think North Korea would tolerate that little dicked, slant eyed hitler wanna be, if they could get there hands on some guns. Why the fuck did you leave the middle east? Tired of the oppression....or just waiting for your cell to be activated?

Do you think North Korea would tolerate that little dicked, slant eyed hitler wanna be, if they could get there hands on some guns.

exactly. In North Korea it's the government who does the mass killing, sometimes via anti-aircraft cannon. But no school shootings whatsoever. And what about that 100% literacy rate?

about to go into one of my anti-leftist rants. just reign it back, reign it back. whoa nelly.

“July 22

Munich, Germany: 9 dead, 27 injured
At about 6 PM, 18-year-old David Ali Sonboly, a German-Iranian local, opened fire on a group of people near the McDonald's in the Olympia shopping mall with a reactivated 9mm Glock 17 pistol he'd bought on the dark web, likely form Slovakia. He killed nine individuals: 14-year-old girls Armela Segashi, Can Leyla, and Sabina Sulaj, 14-year-old Roberto Rafael, 15-year-old Selcuk Kilic, 17-year-old Hussein Daitzik, 18-year-old Guilliano Kollmann, 21-year-old Dijamant Zabergja, and 45-year-old Sevda Dag. He also injured at least 27 people before ultimately shooting himself in the head near the mall; officials found over 300 bullets in his backpack when they found his body. Although early reports suggested Sonboly might have been one of many attackers operating in and near the mall, it now appears that he acted alone—and had been planning the attack for at least a year. Sonboly's motives were, as of publication, still vague, but he may have acted on an obsession with school shootings, possibly fueled by psychiatric issues from being bullied for which he had received treatment. ”

Here is an example of a mass shooting in Germany as late as 2016. Germany has very strict gun laws, upon whose hands does the blood of these victims cover?

Mass shootings NEVER happen in Europe.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/4wb9p3/mass-shootings-in-europe-in-2016

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
fuck them. they deserve everything they get.

teachers and administrators need to be armed.

No they don't. They need to hire trained people. Former soldiers, law enforcement, experienced security. Teachers and administrators need to concentrate on educating.

fuck them. they deserve everything they get.

teachers and administrators need to be armed

I wear a shoulder harness since I wear a jacket a lot. I just refuse to do business at gun free zones anymore. Drove away from a Habitat For Humanity store the other day when I saw the sign on the door.

No they don't. They need to hire trained people. Former soldiers, law enforcement, experienced security. Teachers and administrators need to concentrate on educating.

From what I understand, this school had an on-duty armed resource officer but never encountered the shooter. When teachers and students are huddled behind desks in their classrooms waiting to be slaughtered like sheep, there is no one to defend them but themselves.

From what I understand, this school had an on duty armed resource officer but never encountered the shooter. When teachers and students are huddled behind in their classrooms waiting to be slaughtered like sheep, there is no one to defend them but themselves.

If we can’t spend tax dollars to defend our schools, what can we spend it on? Liberals don’t want to stop the mass school shootings, there is too much political anti gun hay to make by allowing them to continue.

If we can’t spend tax dollars to defend our schools, what can we spend it on? Liberals don’t want to stop the mass school shootings, there is too much political anti gun hay to make by allowing them to continue.

Agreed. I'm hoping President Trump is serious about this when he vowed it was his #1 priority. I don't doubt that he is.

Yeah, arm the teachers. I guarantee you the day you arm the teachers you'll have a teacher opening fire on a student within a week
Not to mention that, if, in the chaos provoked by a shooter in the school, if a teacher pulls a gun and try to kill the shooter, there are very high chances he will only raise the death toll among the students

Thanks for the datas but you forgot this : https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xdwpwk/mass-shootings-in-the-united-states-and-europe-in-2016

Europe : 53 dead, 169 injured (Europe population : 742,000,000)
US : 392 dead, 1,502 injured (US population : 325,000,000)
In other words, Europe's population is more than twice the population of the US but Europe's mass shootings death toll is 8 times lower
So, Ok, we deserved our 53 dead. But you deserved your 392 dead.