• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shooting in Florida School

Thanks for keeping me on your mind. ;)

He wasn't an "Alt-Righter'.

He's a Mexican.

Nikolas de Jesus Cruz used the name Nikolas Cruz on Instagram.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4786754/n...ter-used-ar-15-gun-in-valentines-day-massacre

He was adopted by Roger and Lynda Cruz. Roger Cruz passed away in 2004 and Lynda Cruz died last fall from illness. This puddle of shit went on a rant in that group of his about how he's glad he never met his birth mother since she is Jewish.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
He was adopted by Roger and Lynda Cruz. Roger Cruz passed away in 2004 and Lynda Cruz died last fall from illness. This puddle of shit went on a rant in that group of his about how he's glad he never met his birth mother since she is Jewish.

So, another jew Mexican?

Just like, Louis CK?

He was adopted into the name Cruz. All know is he glad he never met his real mother due to her being Jewish.

From a liberal:

The National Rifle Association does not have Republican “balls in a money clip,” as Jimmy Kimmel put it the other night. The N.R.A. has donated a paltry $3,533,294 to all current members of Congress since 1998, according to The Washington Post, equivalent to about three months of Kimmel’s salary. The N.R.A. doesn’t need to buy influence: It’s powerful because it’s popular.

A nugget of truth even from someone who supports gun control.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/...ment-nra.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Updated as of October 5th 2017. Since 1998 the NRA has made 4.5 million dollars in direct donations to members of Congress.
Gotta love the low information Obama base.

Does not include past members. Which can’t be more than the current amount.
M

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-feinstein-introducing-bill-raise-075036864.html

I actually don't have a problem with raising the age for AR style weapons. To be honest, I would even go so far as to say 25 years old, but I don't feel it right to raise the age for guns that would be used to hunt. Bolt action rifles, or lever action rifles are commonly used to deer hunt, and shotguns are used for deer, along with fowl, and rabbit. I don't think it's right to deny sportsmen the ability to put food on their table.

I cherish my 2nd Amendment rights, and will never give up my firearms. I still have many things on my list that I want, some of which they would love to ban, and if raising the age helps me maintain those rights, then I can live with it. However, I think the bill should be written by someone with less zeal for denying the rights of the people.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-feinstein-introducing-bill-raise-075036864.html

I actually don't have a problem with raising the age for AR style weapons. To be honest, I would even go so far as to say 25 years old, but I don't feel it right to raise the age for guns that would be used to hunt. Bolt action rifles, or lever action rifles are commonly used to deer hunt, and shotguns are used for deer, along with fowl, and rabbit. I don't think it's right to deny sportsmen the ability to put food on their table.

I cherish my 2nd Amendment rights, and will never give up my firearms. I still have many things on my list that I want, some of which they would love to ban, and if raising the age helps me maintain those rights, then I can live with it. However, I think the bill should be written by someone with less zeal for denying the rights of the people.

Not good enough. Our position as liberals is the total elimination of guns. All guns should be banned. Any person that owns a gun would be required to hand it over to government. If they don't comply, then force should be used. The FBI/ATF or whoever will come to your home and disarm you. This is the only solution. Any others are futile

georges

Staff member
Not good enough. Our position as liberals is the total elimination of guns. All guns should be banned. Any person that owns a gun would be required to hand it over to government. If they don't comply, then force should be used. The FBI/ATF or whoever will come to your home and disarm you. This is the only solution. Any others are futile

The right to bear arms will always prevail and also most of crimes are committed by guns owned illegally. The gun lobby is far more powerful than you think and thankfully it will never let the dems touch it. A lot of people in the USA are hunters, shooters, law enforcement personnel, guards and former military personnel. People who own guns illegally and/or who are convicted felons shoudln't be allowed to own a firearm.

The right to bear arms will always prevail and also most of crimes are committed by guns owned illegally. The gun lobby is far more powerful than you think and thankfully it will never let the dems touch it. A lot of people in the USA are hunters, shooters, law enforcement personnel, guards and former military personnel. People who own guns illegally and/or who are convicted felons shoudln't be allowed to own a firearm.

They won't have enough firepower to fight against the U.S government. They can put up a fight when the ATF comes door to door to confiscate the weapons, but trust me they won't last long.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

In 20 years most Americans will be so "Brainwashed" (Eric Holder) that they will not only not fight for gun rights, they will demand that they be 100% illegal.

Its gonna take time and a lot more of these events. But this one was a big one. Very well planned.

And you are all talking about gun rights here as usual. Going in endless circles again.
The Sherriff there, Scott Israel is on the news now talking about giving POLICE the RIGHT to go to your house and arrest you and chuck you in a concrete box INDEFINITELY for posting things on the internet.

Can't have people actually thinking now can we?

Back to the GUN debates.

The majority of military and law enforcement will side with gun owners.
Five minutes after SCOTUS nullifies the second amendment, gunfire will erupt in the streets.
Red states will be a great place to be.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Oh just one more thing sir I almost forgot.

Do you people actually watch news clips and/or interviews on the MSN?
CNN, FoX ect?

Do you actually watch them or do you just read the HEADLINES like most people?

Right out of the gate, I mean from the SECOND this hit the news, the news actors and the witnesses , even the students were almost all saying the exact same thing regarding GUNS.

In every clip, every segment, every interview, every article people are saying almost the same thing word for word.
They are saying "No more talk, we need action now".
Meaning more laws.

And many are mentioning metal detectors.

And many are either addressing Trump by name or indirectly.

I've never seen that in any other one of these.

But I'll tell you its a good thing this particular High School has been having many drills for this exact same thing.
Even had one the same day and a few days earlier.
How fortunate right?

Oh and if Children arent now scared enough to go to school the MSM is now pushing the COPYCAT thing that they pulled out of their ass.

Ok back to the magnificent gun debate that I'm sure will end with a mutual agreement on all sides.

Speak for yourself.
That is not my "ultimate goal". All I want is comprehensive gun-control : mandatory background checks (althought I'm would be even more in favore of a gun-licence but that I would gladly settle for background checks), no bum-stocks, no high capacity magazines, no silencers, no armor-piercing bullets, no rapid-fire guns, no gun for mentally unstable folks, people with a criminal record or a history of domestic violence, no gun ads on TV
And I'm pretty sure Supa or PooolHusler aren't pushing for a totaml ban on guns either.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The majority of military and law enforcement will side with gun owners.
Five minutes after SCOTUS nullifies the second amendment, gunfire will erupt in the streets.
Red states will be a great place to be.

I'm sure. And they (the gun owners) will take down every police department and branch of military in the country coming at them with their shotguns and hunting rifles.

I'm sure. And they (the gun owners) will take down every police department and branch of military in the country coming at them with their shotguns and hunting rifles.

HELL YEAH!!!! AMERICA!!!!!

And this is what will be expected when you knock on our motherfuckin' American doors!!!