• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shooting in Florida School

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The Parkland shooting inspired demonstrations by gun control advocates in several places worldwide, including Israel.

I remember you going off on a bender about how fake the scenario was when some other Jewish kid was visiting family overseas on spring break - I think it was the girl who was tweeting about the Munich shooting.

On a bender yeah.
That was Thamina Stoll. Daughter of Richard Gutjahr and Israel politician and Intelligance officer Einat Wilf. A Zionist.
Richard was in Nice just filming nothing with his 1999 technology cell phone in the darkness from his hotel room when a truck drove by. ( truck that would run over 300+ people but not have a speck of blood on it).
Then 2 weeks later Richard was standing on a street in Munich with the same 1999 phone. He decided to start filming nothing across the street when a man suddenly shot a handgun and made people start running towards him a few seconds before he even drew the gun.

Yeah Richard Gutjahr was there and filmed both.. I'd say the odds of that are a few Zillion to 1.
And his daughter livestreamed the aftermath (people walking around like nothing happened) directly to CNN. Just a random college girl CNN decided to use rather than one of the thousands of fake news employees they have around the world.
Then she was right up front at a few Hiliary screeches a few weeks later (Just like Matteens dad).. Hiliary even walked right to her and spoke to her directly after she finished screeching, right on film. Clearly they knew one another.

But I'm sure all that is coincidence. Same guy films the only two shitty 10 second cell phone videos in two consectutive TERROR ATTACKS in 2 different countries. Isreali Zionist intelligence officer politician wife, and a daughter who's in with CNN and the Clintons.
All fact. All coincidence.

I believe you are simply in denial. You know something is rotten especially in this FL event. Most others here are just so used to being buried so deep in bullshit that they just can't smell it anymore.

Thamina Stoll's father resides in Munich, where he works as a journalist, so actually I'd say the chances of him covering the Munich shooting were extremely high.

Thamina Stoll - One of hundreds of thousands of people who spoke with Hillary and/or had their pictures taken with her while she was campaigning. I guess they must all "know" her, just like the hundreds of thousands who did the same with Trump must know him.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
mester, you are back with the "fake shootings" bullshit. You had posted previously that people were dead and now reverse to "Fake shootings" again. You can't have it both ways. Public records are everywhere that human beings died in all of these events. I ask you time and time again, find a dead person that is still alive.

Your thinking doesn't refute facts. You have had adequate time to come up with facts that dead people are still alive. You have produced nothing but "thinking". Nothing in any way of facts.

maestar, You say that Adam never existed while I have hard facts from his birth through school till his death. Show otherwise.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Thamina Stoll's father resides in Munich, where he works as a journalist, so actually I'd say the chances of him covering the Munich shooting were extremely high.

Thamina Stoll - One of hundreds of thousands of people who spoke with Hillary and/or had their pictures taken with her while she was campaigning. I guess they must all "know" her, just like the hundreds of thousands who did the same with Trump must know him.

Youre in denial. He didn't cover anything. He filmed it.
He was standing on a random corner in Munich.
He pointed his 1999 technology cell phone across a busy 2 lane street for no apparent reason a few seconds before a man decided to pull out a gun and take a few potshots.
He did exactly the same in Nice 2 weeks before.
Only 1 way that can happen. Foreknowledge.
Foreknowledge means it was planned and that means it was fake.

I still can not believe that people still can not see that all of these events are fake, scripted, and organized as well as huge moneymakers for those involved.
As long as people believe it, they will keep doing them.

bobjustbob

meesterperfect: "Foreknowledge means it was planned and that means it was fake."

Okay. provide communications of the planning or, as you said, "organization" of this event.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Well The Legion of Super Douchebags won some kind of Time Magazine award.
They made the cover of the magazine.

4A71E0FE00000578-0-image-a-5_1521846526285.jpg

They showed up at the award ceremony looking grim, maybe even pissed off.
yootoob deleted all the videos of it so here it is from another site.
I wonder what was up their asses. They are usually smiling and joking and laughing when they are interviewed.
(except for Hogg, he's always a downer)
They were probably told to look gloomy, or maybe their assistants forgot to remove all the brown M&M's from the bowls..

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=3K4WXRHWAH3O

Youre in denial. He didn't cover anything. He filmed it.
He was standing on a random corner in Munich.

No. He wasn't just standing on a random street corner in Munich. He was on his way to his office when a text message tipped him off to the incident, after which he drove to the scene.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
No. He wasn't just standing on a random street corner in Munich. He was on his way to his office when a text message tipped him off to the incident, after which he drove to the scene.

Gutjhar, the husband of a Zionist Israeli intelligence officer and politician, filmed the only cell phone video of the NICE TRUCK ATTACK known to exist. All 15 seconds worth.

He filmed THE MUNICH TERROR ATTACK about a week later. Again, the only known footage of it known to exist and on Gutjhars 1999 technology cell phone. All 27 seconds of it.

So youre saying he got a tip by text message and took off to the location whipped out his phone from across the street and began filming about 2 seconds before the GUNMAN drew the weapon and fired a few shots?
Ok then. I won't debate that.
That's what happened.

Funny thing, If you watch the video in slower motion you will see that people were already running TOWARD him at full speed before he even drew the weapon.
I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for that too.

Anyway, how bout those Parkland Kids?
About 15 million on this page alone. Not bad. I hope that money helps them to cope better with this horrible tragedy.
https://www.gofundme.com/search/us/parkland-fl-fundraising

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
From Fox News.
This is made by those honest cops in Broward County.
The green dots are students.
The black dot is Cruz.
The blue dots are dead people.
The yellow dots are injured people.

Chilling

Its a methodical and systematic manipulation of THE PEOPLE to become more favorable to the passage of stricter and stricter GUN LAWS little by little justified by one FAKE KILLING after another.

1) It's useless : A huge majority of americans are already in favor of some gun-control legislation but as long as the NRA will bribe politicians, it won't happen
2) Fake killings ? You mean nobody was killed, right ? Than where are Alyssa Alhadeff, Martin Duque Anguiano, Nicholas Dworet, Aaron Feis, Jaime Guttenberg, Christopher Hixon, Luke Hoyer, Cara Loughran, Gina Montalto, Joaquin Oliver, Alaina Petty, Meadow Pollack, Helena Ramsay, Alex Schachter, Carmen Schentrup and Peter Wang ?

georges

Staff member
1) It's useless : A huge majority of americans are already in favor of some gun-control legislation but as long as the NRA will bribe politicians, it won't happen

Not a huge majority of Americans is for gun control but only and mostly liberal ones are as well as the one of those who don't give a rat's ass of their second amendment.
Sorry to burst your bubble but there was a membership spike in NRA and Gun rights groups after the Florida shooting http://time.com/5176471/national-rifle-association-membership-florida-shooting/
People who served this country and those who care about the 2nd amendment won't give up.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
2) Fake killings ? You mean nobody was killed, right ? Than where are Alyssa Alhadeff, Martin Duque Anguiano, Nicholas Dworet, Aaron Feis, Jaime Guttenberg, Christopher Hixon, Luke Hoyer, Cara Loughran, Gina Montalto, Joaquin Oliver, Alaina Petty, Meadow Pollack, Helena Ramsay, Alex Schachter, Carmen Schentrup and Peter Wang ?

Oh hi johan whats happening.

When you say some gun control legislation you mean gun laws correct?
There are already many many gun laws.

What you really mean is more laws correct?
Well, making good people more helpless will not make bad people less harmful.
Murder is already illegal.

And how do you know what most americanos want? Because CNN told you correct?
Same goes for the NRA bribing politicians. CNN told you that also.
Youre living in a fairy tale land son, sir.

Youre thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and desires are a result of the information you receive.
Your entire perception is a result information.
Ever think for a second that maybe the information they are giving you is false?
If so then all your feelings and thoughts and beliefs and desires are based on lies.

And of course I believe nobody was killed.
there is no more news son, sir.
Those days are gone.
The news is a scripted TV show just like Dallas and Different Strokes.

If youre gonna believe people really died then You Might as well believe that JR was really shot and Arnold really didn't know what Willis was talkin bout.

And how do you know what most americanos want? Because CNN told you correct?
Same goes for the NRA bribing politicians. CNN told you that also.
Youre living in a fairy tale land son, sir.

I believe most americans are in fvor of gun laws because that's what many polls have showed.
And I believe the NRA is bribing politicians because that's a fact. Even the NRA itself does not deny the fact that they give millions of $ to politicians in campaign financing

And of course I believe nobody was killed.
[...]
If youre gonna believe people really died then You Might as well believe that JR was really shot and Arnold really didn't know what Willis was talkin bout.
Then where are these people ? police reports say they are dead, can you provide any actual proof that they are not ? I've provided you the names of the people who've been killed, all you have to do is to bring to the table zny fact that would prove that at least one of them is alive

Funny thing, If you watch the video in slower motion you will see that people were already running TOWARD him at full speed before he even drew the weapon.
I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for that too.

Actually I feel rather certain there is.
My impression is that those people were fleeing not knowing exactly if or where the perp had emerged from the building. Just their bad luck they fled in his direction. They sure made a rapid turn away once he started firing.

bobjustbob

meester, you want to talk about gun laws? Do that. Johan and all of the other Liberals will jump on that train. The Duck guy and that Ace guy and others will also join in.

At no point have you ever produced evidence that any human persons didn't die as reported. meester, you can't answer the most simplest of questions. meester, you deny records of births, work, and school. YOU HAVE RECORDS OF BIRTH, WORK, AND SCHOOL. Do you exist?

I love pealing your silky panties and spanking your hairless ass. I often spank your pasty white ass with a hair brush and ping pong paddle. That special red tint after every time you post.

Enough of my special thing for you, where are all of the dead people? Where are ANY of the dead people YOU claim are not dead?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Bob, I'm sorry you need all that in order to see the lies in every one of these.

It's so obvious. Every single one is so obvious and in your face phony.
But there will always be people like you who automatically believe whatever they tell you.
Auto-Believers.

I'm not part of these things. I don't have any inside information.
I have my eyes, ears and just enough living brain cells to know when I am being deceived.

Georges: Free speech is not next, its already been attacked.
All social media, which is media, has already censured everything that questions the Phony Fake Shows or questions the US of Israels motives and/or official stories.
Yootoob, Tweeter, Bookface, and many many other sites automaticallly TERMINATE any video or even comments and the person who posted it.

For example if I make a 30 second video saying that I don't believe the old guy could have shot 600 people from that distance in that amount of time , my video will be deleted and I will be terminated from yootoob ect for bullying.

But they haven't been able to keep up with deleting the comments. All those comments.
Most MSM "News" sites don't even have comment sections anymore.

But if you see the comments in the MSM's own video's you will see that with every hoax they pull more and more people are calling bullshit on them.
People like me who know what they are doing, who can still think for themselves , are now the majority.
Which is why we must be censured.
They don't want that. They don't want a society that can THINK. That is not in their interests.
They want a society that automatically believes every word they say.

bobjustbob

Bob, I'm sorry you need all that in order to see the lies in every one of these.

You don't believe the records. Find me ANY information in these records that are lies. ANY information that have been tracked from birth to death. Years of this going on and a battalion of human lives ended in these shootings and you have NOTHING to dispute them in the way of evidence. No communications between conspirators and victims either. No communications or documentation of records being altered.

Interesting how many time you say "believe what you think". As an uneducated sheep subjected to what information is feed to them. Have you ever considered how much YOU believe what YOU think? That's the difference between you and the rest of the mindful world. We render our opinions when considering facts and evidence. You don't believe in evidence or facts. You only have to believe in what you think. Lacking of ANY facts what to back up your claims.

Back to my original question, why can't you find ONE dead person that never existed or still alive? Tell us why you never have backed up this claim with a single fact or communication?