• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shooter goes on rampage after losing in a Gaming Tournament

Shooting at video game tournament in Jacksonville leaves two dead
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/26/us/jacksonville-madden-shooting/index.html

2 dead + the piece of shit who shot himself.

I'm sure they'll be taken down quickly, but there are online videos of the twitch feed showing the shooting. They show the laser sight on the guy's chest, and then as it cuts away the shots start. The video feed is cut but the audio isn't. You hear all the shots & screams and it's terrifying.

Didn't read but if he would have been given a trophy or medal could this been prevented?

I would have been dead for sure. I would have smoked him in any Madden game.

georges

Staff member
Shocked! And he still got a gun. #OnlyInAmerica

View attachment 658781

I can assure you that USA has 40% of the World’s Guns – and Only 4% of the Murders
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/us-gun-deaths-vs-other-countries/
The problem is that the member in question was a leftist and a member from a questionable group , and if I count how many homicides and murders are due to illegally obtained/owned firearms whether in armed robberies, drive by shootings, car jackings, it will give you a very clear picture of who owns them and uses them. Just look at your beloved democrap town Chicago which has the strictest, dumbest and most retarded gun laws how ineffective they are.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
#DownWithGentiles
kill ratio @ 2:1 MVP awarded.
Nationalists hated us. We hated them back and now control the scene.
But I digress. One pissed off incel shooter does not an epidemic make. 99% of any people still behave in a civilized way.
Well, not.. any.
But did anyone expect certain races to nicely adjust to their new country? Ever?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Shot is ankle, ran away, out of hospital same day, to the fake news mics, cant stop smiling while talking about people being killed in front of him, no sign of pain of trauma.
But he did ok, I mean, you bought it right?

I could post more fake news fake news clips with fake victims but pretty much nobody here remembers how to use their brains anymore so why bother. You'll just get on me for trying to make you use it.

Could be real, Could be real. Guy lost a video game and started shooting random people. Did it for a while too.
It happens.
But considering 90% of the population is walking around with 500 dollar hi def video cameras attached to their hand , I'll wait for some of that video to surface before making a decision.
See you at the next one. Lets get them kids nice and nervous for back to school time.

Did you ever call the morgue and/or Sherrie office I provided you Meester?

Right-Wing Sites Falsely Connected His Reddit Account To The Jacksonville Shooter. He's Still Waiting To Hear From Them
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/jacksonville-shooter-redditor

I have a new policy. From now on I'm going to assume that anything Trump or his supporters say is a lie. That's the premise I'm starting from now. They're guilty until proven innocent. I wish it didn't have to be this way but what else am I supposed to do when this president as of August 1 has made 4,229 false/misleading claims?